Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up being 29% by foot.
The on the couch boys had a discussion about whether that low a stat should still get the 2 x 5 votes from the coaches.
Which he did.

Never saw them talking about Walsh a few weeks ago when he had nearly 40 odd and went at 50%. People were just saying what a great game he played.

I've already said this but his kicking wasn't that bad. Most of the kicks were from his clearances which went to 1 on 1's. They count them as ineffective. I watched the whole replay again and paid attention to all his kicks.
Yep. If it's under 40 metres and the team doesn't retain possession it's not categorised as an effective kick.

Yep. If it's under 40 metres and the team doesn't retain possession it's not categorised as an effective kick.

Garry Lyon brought up Nicks poor kicking and showed footage of 4 kicks. LMAO. One that he missed with his left foot that just went over his team mates head and the one he kicked out on the full in the last quarter when bursting through the pack from a stoppage.

I've already said this but his kicking wasn't that bad. Most of the kicks were from his clearances which went to 1 on 1's. They count them as ineffective. I watched the whole replay again and paid attention to all his kicks.
Your eye (influence) is a better judge than statistics imo.

Nah - apart from that, he's been one of my best friends for a long time.
Going to see bands and getting p*ssed together, etc.
Obviously wants to be a Pies supporter but doesnt know how to go about it.
Get im pissed and snap him in Pies gear when hes unconscious.
Post em all over social meedja.
Hell thank you later

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Garry Lyon brought up Nicks poor kicking and showed footage of 4 kicks. LMAO. One that he missed with his left foot that just went over his team mates head and the one he kicked out on the full in the last quarter when bursting through the pack from a stoppage.

Expect Nothing Less from the Media

Nick Daicos :
35 disposals
19 contested possessions
10 clearances
9 Inside 50’s
8 score involvements
7 tackles
4 Center clearances

This man is a god.

But he’ll probs be disappointed with his 2 behinds
Yeah his goal kicking has been off the last two weeks. But gee he was good again. Was closely checked all night, but still dominated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah his goal kicking has been off the last two weeks. But gee he was good again. Was closely checked all night, but still dominated.

His Goal Kicking is only Knock you have about Nick at the Moment

I find Nick haters really funny. Now their bagging him for his disposal efficiency. They can't even claim he doesn't get contested possessions anymore.
It’s disposal efficiency or now the new one: “cOnTeStEd PoSsEsSiOnS aReN’t ThE sAmE aS hArD BaLL gEt’S”

Like, apparently every other player in the leagues contested possessions are hard ball gets except Nicks…

Most likely. Probably that half back flanker who was running around by himself.
Clark? Doubt it, he’s not a favourite of the umps, complains and backchats way too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back