Oppo Camp NicNat ? it couldnt be could it? surely not....

Remove this Banner Ad

URGENT UPDATE!

Cell phone records at the time of the assault clear All-Australian ruckman and West Coast superstar Nic Naitanui of any wrongdoing, interestingly they also confirm rumours that Nic Nat has in fact been texting his peer, God, discussing ways that he could improve his continuity when performing his role as "Almighty Governor of All Existence" and also bouncing ideas off of his son "Yeezus" for his upcoming LP and soon to be WAMI Album of the Millennia, "Texts, Drugs and Ruckin' Goals".

Writer: Dougie McDatepuncher.

The last few nights on Sports tonight on PR, there have been hints that Woosha is have some personal issues .He certainly looks gaunt and Langdon got quite antsy with one caller and suggested he knew something.
Does anyone know what's going on?

The last few nights on Sports tonight on PR, there have been hints that Woosha is have some personal issues .He certainly looks gaunt and Langdon got quite antsy with one caller and suggested he knew something.

Not really the thread for this and really, if he has personal issues is it any of yours or anyone else's business?

There were a few eagles supporters dropping veiled hints on the main board the other day which sounded a little odd. Hopefully he's still in good health.

Not really the thread for this and really, if he has personal issues is it any of yours or anyone else's business?
That's what I was worried about, I don't care who it is, I don't like to see anyone with a young family going through issues.
You r right about it being no one else's business but it has been getting a bit of AirPlay on PR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know what is going on. Anyone who has seen him running long distance along the coast knows too.

From what my boss tells me, he was out running the team in distance drills. Obviously not the short runs.

I saw woosha a few months ago going on a run near Thomas St/Kings Park rd intesection, and all I could thing was 'surely he can afford a new pair of joggers.' They were like... a 5 year old pair of Asics. Perhaps his personal problems are to do with having sore shins and feet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back