The Law Nicola Gobbo named - Massive corruption by Victoria Police that will see major criminals released from jail

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out! The swamp drains and they start to scatter!

Explosive new details emerge in Royal Commission on Informants

3aw news

Fresh details have come to light in the Royal Commission on Police Informants, forcing the commissioner to stand aside.

It’s been revealed the informant at the centre of the matter was first registered in 1995, not 2005 as first understood.

It’s also emerged other lawyers have been acting as informers.

Malcolm Hyde has stood down as commissioner, due to the potential for overlap between the matters of interest and Mr Hyde’s time at Victoria Police.
While Mr Hyde indicated he was satisfied there are no direct conflicts of interest, I understand that Mr Hyde has made this decision to remove any adverse perceptions about the Royal Commission’s impartiality.

https://www.3aw.com.au/explosive-new-details-emerge-in-royal-commission-on-informants/

Look out! The swamp drains and they start to scatter!

Explosive new details emerge in Royal Commission on Informants

3aw news

Fresh details have come to light in the Royal Commission on Police Informants, forcing the commissioner to stand aside.

It’s been revealed the informant at the centre of the matter was first registered in 1995, not 2005 as first understood.

It’s also emerged other lawyers have been acting as informers.

Malcolm Hyde has stood down as commissioner, due to the potential for overlap between the matters of interest and Mr Hyde’s time at Victoria Police.
While Mr Hyde indicated he was satisfied there are no direct conflicts of interest, I understand that Mr Hyde has made this decision to remove any adverse perceptions about the Royal Commission’s impartiality.

https://www.3aw.com.au/explosive-new-details-emerge-in-royal-commission-on-informants/
Does this mean lawyer x may not be the lawyer many have thought?

What it means is that VicPol are going to protect their own by muddying the waters with systematic abuse that spreads across the entire detective department in order to hide themselves in numbers, just like they did with the affidavit fiasco.

It's a tactical manoeuvre that I predicted (crime board).

What does the Vic government do now? Sack them all and leave the state without a detective agency? Comprende?

It will be open doors and non disclosure cheques for all affected, and not a single bent cop will do a days jail over it..

What it means is that VicPol are going to protect their own by muddying the waters with systematic abuse that spreads across the entire detective department in order to hide themselves in numbers, just like they did with the affidavit fiasco.

It's a tactical manoeuvre that I predicted (crime board).

What does the Vic government do now? Sack them all and leave the state without a detective agency? Comprende?

It will be open doors and non disclosure cheques for all affected, and not a single bent cop will do a days jail over it..

Least of all the top one.

Astounded that he wasn't stood down 5 minutes after the HCA decision.

It just goes to show how much power they have.

Astounded he wasn't stood down after lying to the Vic Parliamentary Inquiry into the Handling of Child Sexual abuse......

To date, Victoria Police has not had a single referral of a child sexual abuse allegation by the Catholic Church, and whilst a number of victims who have spoken to Victoria Police have indicated that they spoke to the church previously, there have been no referrals by the Catholic Church or its representatives. The Catholic Church, in particular, has indicated that its practices and protocols have changed and the issues identified in the submission to this inquiry are no longer of concern. If the Catholic Church is serious about changing its practices and its culture, it should be proactively reporting offences to the state rather than waiting for victims to come forward.

There had been 70 referrals.

Astounded he wasn't stood down when he opened a criminal file into a certain high profile person who shall remain unnamed for legal reasons before a single allegation had been made about that person.

Not astounded he hasn't been stood down over the delays into the so called "red shirts" investigation. Extraordinary that criminal charges could be laid against a member for using a Comcar to deliver some hardware, yet paying staff with taxpayers' money to campaign at elections needs detailed legal analysis.

A

Not astounded he hasn't been stood down over the delays into the so called "red shirts" investigation. Extraordinary that criminal charges could be laid against a member for using a Comcar to deliver some hardware, yet paying staff with taxpayers' money to campaign at elections needs detailed legal analysis.

Wrong thread, but the cops actually investigated that once and decided no charges should be laid, then VO investigated and said same.

Cops decided to reinvestigate coz they wanted to play politics before the election, Andrews whacked them back so hard they've overcompensated the other way.

Ashton is a muppet.

Nah, is her, just that there also Lawyers Y and Z and who knows else it seems.

And they were bullshitting yet again on what they did with X.

From the surface on what has been reported so far, it's a bit of a beat up. What they have done is pretty unethical, but not illegal and just a way of shutting down the underworld. It's funny how people dislike the police so much that they are willing to side with known career criminals. I mean, it's the same as them calling people who try not to blame every Muslim for any terrorist attack an apologist.
*chuckles*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what is funny, every time a bloke on parole or bail in Victoria goes a’raping and murdering, and people say “there is something wrong with the Victorian criminal justice system”, you get a bunch of two bit lawyers assert the system is unimpeachable and its methods are above criticism. It’s not the law’s fault Bayley, Price etc were able to do what they did, you unenlightened lay people just don’t understand the law.

Looks like the whole system is rotten.

Last edited:
Tick!

DbwZI1Y.jpg

Lawyers Weekly

The only thing I think is stupid is whoever released the fact the lawyer turned on them and endangered him/her. The lawyer is a crook that shouldn't have received millions to betray their clients. But at the same time these people belong in jail and if they were too good at concealing their crimes then I don't mind if there was some planting of evidence, buying lawyers and what not. I just don't like the fact the lawyer won the lottery from it.

The only thing I think is stupid is whoever released the fact the lawyer turned on them and endangered him/her. The lawyer is a crook that shouldn't have received millions to betray their clients. But at the same time these people belong in jail and if they were too good at concealing their crimes then I don't mind if there was some planting of evidence, buying lawyers and what not. I just don't like the fact the lawyer won the lottery from it.

No, they do not! All citizens are entitled to due process, or a conviction cannot stand!

This drastic abuse of state power is a far greater attack upon the citizenry than any of the alleged crimes assigned to these various perpertrators.

No, they do not! All citizens are entitled to due process, or a conviction cannot stand!

This drastic abuse of state power is a far greater attack upon the citizenry than any of the alleged crimes assigned to these various perpertrators.
Correct. Because if we cannot trust the people to follow due process, what’s to stop truly innocent people getting framed.

This is beyond scandalous.

I have been aware of the dark side of Victorian law for many years, but even I am shocked by the level of this now.

The stuff about the raid on her uni sharehouse is getting interesting.

Originally - and I was on the fringes of that circle, she's a few years ahead of me, but had mates in Melb Uni law etc etc - the line (heh) was always, it was some kids selling some green and lou reed, they got unlucky etc etc.

Turns out they had a KILO of speed in the house.

To be in a position in 1993 to be obtaining kilos of speed, you were mixing with some pretty heavy characters (and getting taxis to the Ascot Vale walkups lol).

And X starting ratting after she walked away with a slap on the wrist after all of that magically went away for her.

She's a deep cover long term VicPol plant in the justice system. Like how say the CIA will recruit a kid at Moscow Uni when she's 20 and say "Don't do anything until you're 35, just work your way up the system".

Unbelievable.

Jesus, you get a vote. Worth the same as mine.

The stuff about the raid on her uni sharehouse is getting interesting.

Originally - and I was on the fringes of that circle, she's a few years ahead of me, but had mates in Melb Uni law etc etc - the line (heh) was always, it was some kids selling some green and lou reed, they got unlucky etc etc.

Turns out they had a KILO of speed in the house.

To be in a position in 1993 to be obtaining kilos of speed, you were mixing with some pretty heavy characters (and getting taxis to the Ascot Vale walkups lol).

And X starting ratting after she walked away with a slap on the wrist after all of that magically went away for her.

She's a deep cover long term VicPol plant in the justice system. Like how say the CIA will recruit a kid at Moscow Uni when she's 20 and say "Don't do anything until you're 35, just work your way up the system".

Unbelievable.
Her family connections would have helped

A pretty small circle back then, one would assume.

Unbelievable.

Some people are under the illusion that we live in a fair and equal society where class plays no role in the administration of justice.

She's a putrid over-privileged skunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back