The Law Nicola Gobbo named - Massive corruption by Victoria Police that will see major criminals released from jail

Remove this Banner Ad

A pretty small circle back then, one would assume.

Some people are under the illusion that we live in a fair and equal society where class plays no role in the administration of justice.

She's a putrid over-privileged skunk.

Yep, now, like any straight up respectable North supporting man, I have no time for informers, dogs, rats and the like4.

But in some senses, they are an occupational hazard - if you;'re involved in a criminal enterprise, you need to be very alive to the fact that they exist.

But YOUR LAWYER??? And your lawyer basically being a VicPol officer in plain clothes her whole career?

Unbelievable. I thought I had heard it all.

But YOUR LAWYER??? And your lawyer basically being a VicPol officer in plain clothes her whole career?

Unbelievable. I thought I had heard it all.

It's farcical.

Any defendant with any brains will be asking a defence lawyer in future to sign an affadavit swearing they have never acted as a police informant.

That's because all North supporters are criminals.

It's no great secret that many of us hail from what was a Melbourne working class/underclass area.

We're also the staunchest mates you can ever have in your corner.

Just threw up in my mouth a little.

Good old "two slaps" Turnover. We know how you earned your name. You'd cut a deal in 10 seconds.

This is beyond scandalous.

I have been aware of the dark side of Victorian law for many years, but even I am shocked by the level of this now.
All professions/occupations have disreputable people in their ranks. Not sure lawyers are any better or worse. Used to occasionally read the transcripts of the Medical Board hearings. They are certainly not without sin.

All professions/occupations have disreputable people in their ranks. Not sure lawyers are any better or worse. Used to occasionally read the transcripts of the Medical Board hearings. They are certainly not without sin.

That's certainly true, but this stuff is next level. From the police AND the lawyer. All involved know the potential destruction this stuff can cause.

Isn't it interesting how the line about Rocco having Carl knocked because Carl knew Rocco whacked Mad Richard emerged via Fairfax Media Police Liaison Officer Dogbreath Silvester just as it dawned on the coppers that the courts were taking very seriously the Lawyer X stuff and not going to toe the line and cover up for them.

Carl was right onto her.

Cops knocked Carl. Not Dale to shut Carl up over Hodson etc, but institutional VicPol had him knocked to shut him up on ALL the dodginess he knew, most primarily Lawyer X.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The eyes of the average punter are being opened right now for the first times in their lives regarding VicPol and it's media minions.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Carl was stitched up for murders and then assassinated when he was going to put corrupt officials on show, anyone with half a brain could work that out.

Last edited:
The eyes of the average punter are being opened for the first times in their lives regarding VicPol and it's media minions right now.

Carl was stitched up for murders and then assassinated when he was going to put corrupt officials on show, anyone with half a brain could work that out.

Odds on Big Matty Johnson suffering some sort of mystery brain haemorrhage or copping a hot shot sooner rather than later? Or too useful a soldier to keep order as required?

Odds on Big Matty Johnson suffering some sort of mystery brain haemorrhage or copping a hot shot sooner rather than later? Or too useful a soldier to keep order as required?

Option B.

"Useful idiots" can come in handy more than once.

The eyes of the average punter are being opened right now for the first times in their lives regarding VicPol and it's media minions.

Snake, if you are suggesting that Williams had no role in the violence and killings you are kidding yourself. Why did he bring the gun for hire, Veniamin, into his fold?

This is some next level s**t. Like the post above this is out of the ASIO playbook. Only difference being laws and courts are meant to be transparent in a free society.

As an "average punter" then what shocks me is just how interwined they all are rather than seperate. Have always thought they were too many cosy deals/discounts given but it appears the whole thing is just fixed and connected rather than seperate as an oversight.

Don't know who will get charged (jnr officers follow orders etc) and this comes from the top but I can't work out how the criminals are in prison still.

One thing for the government which will petrify them is if murderers/real nastie walk due to this. There will be hell to pay. This will end up as a RC or High Court if it is going to be solved thou.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back