Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

I read on whirlpool that JB is sold out nation wide. I remember my local store said in March that fresh stock wouldn't come in until MK8'S release.

Some EB's still have stock.
Retail is hit and miss I believe most Big Ws are sold out. Some Targets would be too, but there are others where stock is plentiful (One store I pass through regularly) has a whole cabinet full while others have 8 or less.

Funny thing is most places have more accessories than they know whatto do with.

Tetris comes out this week

What a game. I remember playing that in 1998 on my game boy. Glad to see Nintendo have come so far.

If only i could see how much time I've spent on the Puyo Puyo Tetris demo, i'd be pushing 50 hours for sure.

Wife is happy with the delay, she was off to Melbourne on launch day so now I can't get a head start on the other modes.

Nintendo really need to sort out their Aus distributors though.

Has there been any explanation for the delay? Seems pretty weird, the release date has been locked in for a while.

I mean it wasn't going to get much time with me due to Mario Kart but it's still a bit weird.

Only affects the physical edition. Digital release on the eshop is still set for the 27th.

I'll have Mario Kart to get me through the delay and the demo to tide me over until the 12th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My JB has got heaps of switches back in stock. Imagin a lot do too if you still need one.

So tempted to get a switch after work....

Hopefully jb has stock with Mari kart out

Hopefully will still be a few left. Earlier in the week I had read that stock at JB was gone nation wide... the website confirmed it. I checked the stock status (doing the in store pick up option) and it should be back in stock at most jbs now.

Downloaded Mario Kart earlier this morning, it looks and plays great. But I'm going to have to play online to get proper enjoyment from it. My online experience with the Switch is touch and go... obviously may need to game close to the router as the signal kept dropping dcing me from races.

Was never not going to get it but after trying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in handheld mode, purchase justified even more so.

Finally got enough games to give me the all software option on the home screen.

Tumbleseed and Kamiko to add to the list over the next few days.
2bb65195bb470f14d1a552acdda42bae.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back