Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

The keyword was certain. That is: Sony and MS allowing a particular subset of their games would be making that concession.

MS has largely stuck by the same few titles, outside of the Rare disasters. The platform holder helps set the target audience. By branching out and publishing games that appeal to different kinds of consumers they assume risk in order to try and build their audience.

Sony and MS could skip this step of trying to make their systems appeal to different people and go straight to publishing the games on platforms where they are confident the customers are.

Frankly I'm shocked to be sitting here.
Again missing the point. You logic makes no sense. How would sony/microsoft releasing their games on the Switch be them conceding anything?

And just for the bolded, Sony, as of June 2017, has sold 60.4 million consoles since launch and Microsoft an assumed 33 million(they don't release this info(Also no sure if this is just the base model or including the S as well)) . I think they are pretty confident in where their customers are.

Again missing the point. You logic makes no sense. How would sony/microsoft releasing their games on the Switch be them conceding anything?

And just for the bolded, Sony, as of June 2017, has sold 60.4 million consoles since launch and Microsoft an assumed 33 million(they don't release this info(Also no sure if this is just the base model or including the S as well)) . I think they are pretty confident in where their customers are.
Honestly dude, I'm just here to talk about football and games, not to have arguments. You win.

Anyone else pick up Steamworld Dig 2?

Didn't really dig (lol) the first game but this one has me hooked. Huge step up from the simplicity of the first one.

Also a reminder that Golf Story is out tonight, should be around 11pm AEST.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

This looks pretty cool.

The case and old school instruction book for Binding of Isaac is really good as well.

retro_city_rampage.png

To be honest i didn't enjoy it all, it hasn't aged well..

I wish they'd just release the SNES stuff on the virtual console, it'd make them a fortune and the games are gems..
Yeah I forgot how terrible the jumping mechanic was. Not as fun in single player either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest i didn't enjoy it all, it hasn't aged well..

I wish they'd just release the SNES stuff on the virtual console, it'd make them a fortune and the games are gems..

Honestly one of the major reasons I bought the Switch, really would have thought the VC would have been a feature by now...

Me thinks they are delaying VC as long as they can until they know for sure it cant be exploited for hacks like the WiiU and 3DS were. Similar to how Nintendo dont let you put game saves on your SD card, so if you break or lose your Switch you lose all your game data.

Going to download Thimbleweed Park as soon as I get home tonight. As a massive fan of classic LucasArts point-and-click adventures, it looks right up my alley.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
Great game, all time fav are the old Leisure Suit Larry games... Are they easy to get these days?

If anyone here is a Metroid fan definitely recommend Axiom Verge which just came out for the Switch. So close it's not funny.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This game hardly gets any mention, but it is seriously good! not just the way it feels like a metroid but the music and the style of the game. Easily slots into the SNES goodness catalogue for mine.

People probably assuming its a cheap knock off, it ain't!

This game hardly gets any mention, but it is seriously good! not just the way it feels like a metroid but the music and the style of the game. Easily slots into the SNES goodness catalogue for mine.

It was actually discussed a hell of a lot and featured in many GOTY lists when it came out, 2 years ago. Hah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back