Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty good for a mini direct. Disappointed at the lack of indies but im sure there's a Nindies showcase direct on the way, need a release date for Hollow Knight.

DK Tropical Freeze
Mario Tennis Aces
Fe
Kirby
Mario+Rabbids DLC

Will be purchased. Hyrule Warriors a maybe.

Nintendo are close to making me sell the Wii U, Captain Toad makes so much sense to port, where is it Nintendo?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tropical Freeze is great, Dark Souls kind of has me interested but I'll wait and see how it compares to other versions.

Ed: 1080/30 compared to 4k/60 so that's out the window.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing there will be a new direct later this month or early next month. Probably not so much on new games because there’s E3 for that but more to do with online, hardware, software updates I’d think.

Weirdly I actually like the simplicity of the switch interface but no doubting there will be big changes to that.

Here's a list of dates that previous directs have fallen on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations.

My guess is we'll have an Online Features Direct, a Nindies Direct and plenty of game specific directs but don't have much hope we're getting a full on direct before E3 (let alone in a couple of weeks).

Last edited:
Anyone who’s never played Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, get it. The game is a masterpiece and quite possibly the second best Wii U game (after super Mario maker and maybe smash).

If there’s one Wii U game that Really deserved a port, this is it.
Agree. It's a high point of the platformer genre.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Anyone who’s never played Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, get it. The game is a masterpiece and quite possibly the second best Wii U game (after super Mario maker and maybe smash).

If there’s one Wii U game that really deserved a port, this is it.
Good as a tropical freeze was, it doesn't come close to Returns. I'd buy it for the third time if it got a great HD remake.

Wonder if they're setting us up for a new Donkey Kong game with tropical freeze and DK becoming a playable character for Mario & Rabbids?
I hope so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back