No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I booked terrible seats for the Carlton game last week
From what I could see there weren’t many left , forced to sit in the cheer squad

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I am yet to receive an email from the club in the same way I did for the Hawthorn game.

Which is what I was waiting for.

If I cannot get seats to this game imma lose my s**t at someone.

So I am yet to receive an email from the club in the same way I did for the Hawthorn game.

You'll be able to waltz into the Top Deck no dramas. :stern look

Call the club OF
There is issue with the mailing list and the clubs database is out of whack

It’s actually the poorest form of customer service I have experienced with any company. Even worse than gym memberships and Telstra

I got the email last week
Might wanna call them in the morning

I didn't get one either. A mate told me they were available so I rang the club. Unsure why I have not received the Carlton email as I did receive the Hawks one. :S

Heading to the north port game next week, never received an email on how to book tickets as a member, like I have the past 10 years. I spend $300+ on my membership and social club membership and I go to one game a year as I’m Adelaide based. They can’t even get that right.

Booked tickets last night not using my membership. Glad the membership pack was worth my $300

Heading to the north port game next week, never received an email on how to book tickets as a member, like I have the past 10 years. I spend $300+ on my membership and social club membership and I go to one game a year as I’m Adelaide based. They can’t even get that right.

Booked tickets last night not using my membership. Glad the membership pack was worth my $300
No Bull it seems many members are encountering an issue with emails and not being on the subscribe list.
I’m going to have a stab that a large entirety of the database have been unsubscribed in a massive administrative error. Has to be.

Oh wait. The club said * the stakeholders that saved this club.

No Bull it seems many members are encountering an issue with emails and not being on the subscribe list.
I’m going to have a stab that a large entirety of the database have been unsubscribed in a massive administrative error. Has to be.

Oh wait. The club said **** the stakeholders that saved this club.

I received a message from a poster who identifed themselves as a members of staff at the club after my recent shop visit that saw us asked to leave 5 minutes after closing time. They said if I wanted to talk about my treatment with a member of staff they'd arrange a call. The idea that this disgracefull behaviour plus previous and ongoing membership issues over 20 years is somehow going to come good if I receive a call from the club is beyond amateur.

I received a message from a poster who identifed themselves as a members of staff at the club after my recent shop visit that saw us asked to leave 5 minutes after closing time. They said if I wanted to talk about my treatment with a member of staff they'd arrange a call. The idea that this disgracefull behaviour plus previous and ongoing membership issues over 20 years is somehow going to come good if I receive a call from the club is beyond amateur.
I reckon it is worth at least venting your spleen in the hope they can improve, it may not change much but it has to be worth a shot and at least gives them the chance to try to find the staff member and get them to pick up their game .

Oh wait. The club said **** the stakeholders that saved this club.

Mate No Bull rage quit the site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call the club OF
There is issue with the mailing list and the clubs database is out of whack

It’s actually the poorest form of customer service I have experienced with any company. Even worse than gym memberships and Telstra
I didn't get one either. A mate told me they were available so I rang the club. Unsure why I have not received the Carlton email as I did receive the Hawks one. :S
I got the email last week
Might wanna call them in the morning

Sorted.

They might be genuinely trying to fix the situation. Like Luke72 said they might want to do something about what happened cos they view it as unacceptable.

I think the most annoying thing is how the various difficulties this year, that do seem like pretty wide outliers compared to most years, are just such simple * ups.

Get people working in the shop that give at least half a s**t, that realise the value of money in ******* til. Or better yet give a s**t about the club.

Get some decently versed people as the contact point to the wider membership, not just "can you answer a phone". ******* email lists? Are you serious?! How hard is it?!

Don't venture off into some dumb s**t supplier crap without KNOWING not thinking it will be better.

Don't just be happy to react to poor form with ******* surveys, get your s**t in order first and foremost. And be up front about how its going. We have to guess from job ads that accountability has even occurred.

I dunno, im a bit drunk and annoyed that my club cant do simple off field s**t.

I wonder what videos the club will release this week that will fit the mood of the supporter base. Maybe they could kick off the week with a snippet of Joffry choking to death at his wedding in Game of Thrones.

I wonder what videos the club will release this week that will fit the mood of the supporter base. Maybe they could kick off the week with a snippet of Joffry choking to death at his wedding in Game of Thrones.

More like when Theon gets his junk cut off.

We are Reek.

They shouldn’t be ‘asking’ if you want a call they ‘should’ be calling you full stop and apologizing!

Some comments regarding the running membership figure that is so central to this thread and which l followed intently in the past. It cannot be right. Who would be buying a membership now this week for this year? Then when you look at the revenue from membership over past years EOFY statements the revenue goes down but the official membership figure up or steady except 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back