No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the average cost of Membership? If it’s $300 only 2600 members would pay off Scotts final year of his contract. Why can’t the board see that keeping Scott in is costing us is so many ways?

Well it's not really about what the average cost of a membership is, it would be about what the club profits from each member. That will be less than $300, but your point is still valid. On current form, Brad Scott will cost the club memberships in 2020 if he keeps his job. How many is hard to say. But with the right choice as replacement, there would certainly be a spike.

I have received this email below today and the life member bit and the “you have been provided with a premiership club membership” has me confused, I have purchased a premiership club membership since it’s inception.
Has anyone else received this email?
As a Life Member, you have been provided with a Premiership Club membership this season.

This provides access to reserved seating areas on Level 2, between Aisles 30-38, for all our home games at Marvel Stadium. The easiest way to access this seating area is entry via Gate 6.

You also receive access to the Premiership Room (Parker Room) on Level D. The Premiership Room offers dining and bar facilities, with easy access to your seating area.

I have recieved an email and called them from the club saying im not guaranteed my level 2 section in away games. ive paid 700 dollars and no guarantted away at marvel. Shimma plarinum states home and away lvl 2 marvel. Every other club gets h n a seats allocated esp mcg but not us. Backwards bullshit im not sitting lvl 3 to be treated like ass...

Im so done with this s**t...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I have received this email below today and the life member bit and the “you have been provided with a premiership club membership” has me confused, I have purchased a premiership club membership since it’s inception.
As a Life Member, you have been provided with a Premiership Club membership this season.

This provides access to reserved seating areas on Level 2, between Aisles 30-38, for all our home games at Marvel Stadium. The easiest way to access this seating area is entry via Gate 6.

You also receive access to the Premiership Room (Parker Room) on Level D. The Premiership Room offers dining and bar facilities, with easy access to your seating area.
yea i got it too, just put it on the pile labelled "how ******* useless is our membership department".

I'm kinda shoehorned as an international member, i use the AFL league pass it provides, but this year for the first time ever I had to continuously chase down the club to send me the code to activate the service for 2019. They responded twice saying they still hadn't been sent them by Fox (this was very close to round 1 and people could definitely access it with other club memberships). Thankfully they got it to me about 3 days before we got our s**t pushed in by Fremantle.

I'm kinda shoehorned as an international member, i use the AFL league pass it provides, but this year for the first time ever I had to continuously chase down the club to send me the code to activate the service for 2019. They responded twice saying they still hadn't been sent them by Fox (this was very close to round 1 and people could definitely access it with other club memberships). Thankfully they got it to me about 3 days before we got our **** pushed in by Fremantle.

This basically happened to me as well. I never got an email telling me my code, I had to chase them down to get it

This is such a depressing thread. So many people poorly treated. Membership is so important, yet we continue to piss off members. I just hope the club realises how bad this whole area has become. Poor pack merchandise, late deliveries, non deliveries, running out of scarves, ticketing issues etc etc etc. Every member we lose will hurt this club long term. Is the club listening? Really? Happy 150th everyone!

Yes, myself and my brother were also awarded life membership today.

I am humbled by the honour and look forward to blowing the froth off a cold one with Schimma at the next function.

Saw this on Facebook. Typical of North at the moment.

FB_IMG_1556832203495.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also got the Life Member email and called them about it. I was told that they sent the emails to the wrong mailing list ... amateur hour extends to amateur half year (and continuing)

I took the opportunity to note what a shambles the club has been both on and off the field and received apologies. I asked what was being done to address the off field mess and was told that action was being taken. When I suggested that this wasn't apparent to us as members, I was told that the club's mea culpa had been communicated to members and there was an opportunity to provide feedback via a survey. I'm vaguely aware of an email calling for feedback, but I don't think the mea culpa has been close to what it needs to be.

Just a female employee mate - they make up 50% of the world's population so there are bound to be a few in workplaces. I know this is a sore subject for you though!

1) The membership department has been a widely acknowledged disgrace.
2) All appointments have to be questioned as to whether they are appointed by a non member initiated political policy, or on merit.

It's not a long bow to draw under the circumstances.

This is such a depressing thread. So many people poorly treated. Membership is so important, yet we continue to ******** members. I just hope the club realises how bad this whole area has become. Poor pack merchandise, late deliveries, non deliveries, running out of scarves, ticketing issues etc etc etc. Every member we lose will hurt this club long term. Is the club listening? Really? Happy 150th everyone!
The membership revenue is worth $6.3m to the club, plus another $1m in merch sales, yet we the members continually get treated like 2nd class citizens. Memberships people pay for not turning up, wrong memberships being sent to people, barcodes not working, members who are the life blood of our great club are being told to STFU and keep buying your memberships when they point out onfield and offield issues at the NMFC.

Simply not good enough.

1) The membership department has been a widely acknowledged disgrace.
2) All appointments have to be questioned as to whether they are appointed by a non member initiated political policy, or on merit.

It's not a long bow to draw under the circumstances.

No there's a huge difference between reviewing all positions and reviewing the ones filled by females. You're suggesting she was not hired on merit, but because she was female.

You're suggesting she was not hired on merit, but because she was female.

100% correct. I am raising that question.

Were you not aware that the UNELECTED ideological parasites who have set up shop inside Arden Street had instituted a hideous gender biased policy?

Have you been in a coma?

All positions need to be identified as to the political element of their appointment from this point onward. Particularly the departments who are performing disgracefully.

I’m yet to check myself, but has anyone received the replacement game tickets they secured for Sunday yet?
Received them with no barcode on Tuesday. Were printable with barcode yesterday, received an email saying they were available today.

So short answer, yes.

This is such a depressing thread. So many people poorly treated. Membership is so important, yet we continue to ******** members. I just hope the club realises how bad this whole area has become. Poor pack merchandise, late deliveries, non deliveries, running out of scarves, ticketing issues etc etc etc. Every member we lose will hurt this club long term. Is the club listening? Really? Happy 150th everyone!

Expect a call from Ben Buckley imminently informing you that you're not helping the club by pointing out the various ways they are self sabotaging.

Expect a call from Ben Buckley imminently informing you that you're not helping the club by pointing out the various ways they are self sabotaging.
Won't be the first time someone from the club has called me to reprimand me. Had a coach, a captain and more than one senior exec in my time.

Received them with no barcode on Tuesday. Were printable with barcode yesterday, received an email saying they were available today.

So short answer, yes.

I followed mine up and was told “lucky you rang as the assigned seats you just reeled off had been locked in under someone else’s name. Now fixed. I’ll send them straight away.”

FMD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back