No ASADA appeal; files sent to WADA. WADA deadline about May 11th

Remove this Banner Ad

There will be no appeal
egg+in+face.png

Am I correct in thinking that this WADA appeal will be not held at the afl tribunal and in a court ?
ASADA had their hands tied by the tribunal .
No more hiding essendon and let's get to the bottom of this mess !

When CAS clear us the foamers will be struggling to find anything left to complain about.
IF CAS clears you, then it is done and dusted. I think you will find most foamers will accept the decision of a truly independent body. Question is, will you if they don't?

IF CAS clears you, then it is done and dusted. I think you will find most foamers will accept the decision of a truly independent body. Question is, will you if they don't?
Nah. Rigged. Boys club.

Etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CAS is the end of the line for everyone as far as I understand. So people will have no choice but to accept their decision.

Unless WADA can pull a rabbit out of ASADA's empty hat I don't see CAS being any more convinced than the tribunal that already heard the case - but time will tell.

I certainly won't be wasting my time here for the next 3 months reading regurgitated information. But like everyone else will be interested in the CAS hearing when it finally comes around :thumbsu:

going to be interesting to see how The_Wookie and other mods apply the whole no bumping rule and the no gloating rule they were so hot on after the AFL tribunal eh? ;)
Is that before or after you change your sig?
A lot of EFC supporters were justifiably very happy about the not guilty and were chest puffing that no way WADA would appeal .... the rest of us were hoping ... Not because we hate EFC but hated what we know in our hearts you tried to get away with.
Whatever happens at least now this will be put to bed good and proper with integrity, either way.
If you get off I will be the first to say you are innocent.
Today I am happy because finally the AFL commission will be put into the spot light for the money grubbing, no integrity bunch of boys club half wits they are.
About bloody time!

At the very least they will be shown to be exactly what they are .... and I suspect so will James Hird and a few other EFC people.

I'm sure you are.....
in all honesty I was gutted by the decision, not because I despise EFC but because it just seemed like such a snow job.

This way we get the questions answered and that makes me happy. Whichever way things go no one cannot say justice was not done.

From an EFC perspective I think you should be satisfied as well ... the not guilty by the AFL picked tribunal stank of cover up .... no one will question the CAS finding if it goes your way.

Is that before or after you change your sig?
A lot of EFC supporters were justifiably very happy about the not guilty and were chest puffing that no way WADA would appeal .... the rest of us were hoping ... Not because we hate EFC but hated what we know in our hearts you tried to get away with.
Whatever happens at least now this will be put to bed good and proper with integrity, either way.
If you get off I will be the first to say you are innocent.
Today I am happy because finally the AFL commission will be put into the spot light for the money grubbing, no integrity bunch of boys club half wits they are.
About bloody time!

At the very least they will be shown to be exactly what they are .... and I suspect so will James Hird and a few other EFC people.
my sig?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back