Non-AFL chat thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty keen for the Cricket World Cup, cannot see England winning it though. A bad loss against the Peoteas in the first game and the media will be all over the Poms. History says they struggle in the limelight.
West Indies was impressive in its warm-up game last night against NZ, reckon there is only three or four teams that could win it tbh.

Really looking forward to it as well. Would love an English implosion but I don't think it'll happen. They're virtually unbeatable when their batting fires. It's pretty high risk, high reward how they play and every five games or so they'll have a stinker. Think this format helps them a lot with only two knockout games to win the title rather than three like last time. Would prefer England wins over India but preferably it's one of the other teams

Was probably the worst Champions League final I have ever seen. Both teams practically did nothing all game. Liverpools attacking side was non existent, passes were off or terrible, players looked heavy in the legs like they had no pace. Tottenham just passed the ball around heaps.

Allison showed why he was a huge signing for Liverpool. When Tottenham was just hammering hard for 20 minutes trying to find an equalizer, he made some nice saves, including one that was a near certain goal. Was feeling very tense and nervous until we somehow pulled a goal out of our ass late. Tottenham were better on the pitch, but we made it count on the scoreboard. Makes up for losing the EPL title despite getting a club record, and league third highest points total.

Manchester City fans already trying to dismiss the CL Trophy as nothing, and that the EPL is the more impressive title haha. Salty as

Was probably the worst Champions League final I have ever seen. Both teams practically did nothing all game. Liverpools attacking side was non existent, passes were off or terrible, players looked heavy in the legs like they had no pace. Tottenham just passed the ball around heaps.

Allison showed why he was a huge signing for Liverpool. When Tottenham was just hammering hard for 20 minutes trying to find an equalizer, he made some nice saves, including one that was a near certain goal. Was feeling very tense and nervous until we somehow pulled a goal out of our ass late. Tottenham were better on the pitch, but we made it count on the scoreboard. Makes up for losing the EPL title despite getting a club record, and league third highest points total.

Manchester City fans already trying to dismiss the CL Trophy as nothing, and that the EPL is the more impressive title haha. Salty as

Man City have fans?

To The Bont.

They'd blocked game day thread so I couldn't reply there.

Casefile is best I reakon - I think I've probably tried Criminal (I've tried them all believe me!) But thanks for the reminder and I'll give it another go

I've just come back from interstate trip which included visit to Belangelo Memorial and popping by Goulburn prison. Very sobering to say the least.

Also stayed in Junee haunted house lol!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raptors playing really, really well. The difference between their play in the last 7 games compared to what we saw of them against the 76ers has been amazing. It was Kawhi all alone, now their getting contributions out of everyone.

I still find it hard to see them beating a Golden State team with Klay and KD twice, even if KD is going at 80%, so we’ll see what happens on Saturday. Reporters around the Warriors are talking up both their returns for game 4. I still think Durant’s injury is worse than what they are making it out to be and think he will miss the whole series.

Raptors playing really, really well. The difference between their play in the last 7 games compared to what we saw of them against the 76ers has been amazing. It was Kawhi all alone, now their getting contributions out of everyone.

I still find it hard to see them beating a Golden State team with Klay and KD twice, even if KD is going at 80%, so we’ll see what happens on Saturday. Reporters around the Warriors are talking up both their returns for game 4. I still think Durant’s injury is worse than what they are making it out to be and think he will miss the whole series.
Watching Curry today served as a reminder to how brilliant LeBron was back in 2015. No Kyrie, no Kevin Love and Dellavedova the only other Cav who came to play and he pushed the Warriors to 6 games averaging 35/13/9...The poor Warriors only had 3 all stars and a finals mvp today, god I hope KD and Klay come back and the Raptors still win.

It’s still incredible to think about. Carrying a team to two finals wins with Dellavedova as your next best option. Not sure we’ll see another losing finals MVP if that couldn’t get it.

Steph was incredible today, wasn’t much more he could do. I was surprised how poor the Warriors defence was without Klay, gave up an astounding amount of points at the rim. The weirdest part was that it looked like they’d corrected it in the last 5 minutes of the second quarter where they completely shut them down but as soon as the second half started it was back to bulk dunks and layups.

Have this series as a genuine 50/50 if Klay returns and KD doesn’t, if they both return I’d probably say 80% Warriors.

Watching Curry today served as a reminder to how brilliant LeBron was back in 2015. No Kyrie, no Kevin Love and Dellavedova the only other Cav who came to play and he pushed the Warriors to 6 games averaging 35/13/9...The poor Warriors only had 3 all stars and a finals mvp today, god I hope KD and Klay come back and the Raptors still win.
should have won finals mvp. ridiculous to even win 2 games... all on his back.

Lol someone has been watching espn

Also, how massive was Delly. Amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back