No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3a1fb2966fd109bccf0755150be942bb.jpg

Sportsbet with a zesty meme

Cotchin cleared. A good result for football. Don't want to see blokes missing Grand Finals for things like that.
Ellis should have gone.. but the afl probably want them to win the flag now.. hopefully Adelaide pump them and Richmond complete the VFL/AFL grand final loss double

Ellis should have gone.. but the afl probably want them to win the flag now.. hopefully Adelaide pump them and Richmond complete the VFL/AFL grand final loss double
I thought Ellis deserved a fine, not a suspension.

And the AFL don't work like that, they aren't going to give preferential treatment to either team when it comes to things like MRP or umpiring, even if deep down they would rather a Richmond flag (I don't think they'd care either way FWIW). They do want to see the best players out there on Grand Final day though, as should all football fans.

I thought Ellis deserved a fine, not a suspension.

And the AFL don't work like that, they aren't going to give preferential treatment to either team when it comes to things like MRP or umpiring, even if deep down they would rather a Richmond flag (I don't think they'd care either way FWIW). They do want to see the best players out there on Grand Final day though, as should all football fans.

So moral of the story .. do whatever you want in a preliminary final because you'll get off scott free

Richmond got a fair few questionable calls on the weekend

Football has gone mad

Richmond into a GF and Cotchin can actually play football

What is going on ??)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone get the feeling that the Adelaide are the far superior side anyway?

If Richmond turn it over against Adelaide like they did on Saturday against GWS they are gonna get absolutely diced on the scoreboard. GWS didn't have the legspeed in their forward half to hurt them on the rebound. Adelaide is a different kettle of fish. If you miss targets in the middle of the ground you're conceding a goal.

Anyone get the feeling that the Adelaide are the far superior side anyway?

If Richmond turn it over against Adelaide like they did on Saturday against GWS they are gonna get absolutely diced on the scoreboard. GWS didn't have the legspeed in their forward half to hurt them on the rebound. Adelaide is a different kettle of fish. If you miss targets in the middle of the ground you're conceding a goal.

Yeah .. playing at their home ground every finals game makes it easier on them though .. makes all those media assclowns saying it'd be a bigger fairytale than ours ridiculous .. winning from 7th with 2 interstate trips and no double chance v piss weak draw, finishing 3rd and lucking out to play every game at the MCG

Richmond style plays right into the crows hands.

They push up with manic pressure but give you a lot of chances because they aren't that clean with the ball. The cats and plastics didn't take full use of those turnovers and the tigers eventually wore them down.

I can't see Adelaide not rip them apart when they turn it over and they will not allow Rance to play lose and if he is they will drop it onto his head and let the big blokes jump into him and negate the tigers plus 1.

Imo crows by a fair bit but the tigers just keep surprising me coz I do not rate them at all.

Anyone having a quid on anyone other than Dusty ? Or will the red carpet perve be the highlight of the night ? (Probably is anyway).

Haven't watched it for ten years and wont tonight

The Red carpet is everything wrong with today's society, who gives two f$cks what people wear to a painfully boring night.

If you are watching that for a perve you have serious issues and clearly no wifi at home :)

But Dusty is winning it by a record margin, Tom Mitchell the only one I can see getting closish.(is that a word?)

Seriously? Correct call. Excellent football and I want to see more dogs attack the footy like that next year.
I agree totally. I can't believe the softies who want him to miss a GF because he attacks the footy and plays like a captain should. If the MRP has been wrong in the past, that doesn't mean they should continue to be that way.

Prefer if Tiggers are 39 points up at 3qtr time and lose by a goal.

That would be great theatre.

No. No. No. No. No. Richmond lose by one point in Overtime with Dusty missing the winning goal after the siren. Now that would be great theatre. Of course, I'm rather pathological in my hatred of Richmond I've been told. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back