Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Put simply. I watch the Crows because I want them to win.

Carey banged his best mates wife - dont care.
Dustin Martin - from all reports a pretty garbage human - dont care.

If Atilla the Hun or Ghengis Khan were 194cm Elite midfielders - I would have no issue bringing them in either

If Atilla the Hun or Ghengis Khan were 194cm Elite midfielders - I would have no issue bringing them in either.

Dusty isn't a garbage human. Nice guy. Just very shy. Hates the attention, the media attention. He keeps his circle close.

If Atilla the Hun or Ghengis Khan were 194cm Elite midfielders - I would have no issue bringing them in either.
Dusty a garbage human? He's as shy as it gets and doesn't like attention. What a rubbish post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So North are absolutely finishing bottom 2 for the fifth year in a row, including at least 2 spoons.

Makes them one of the worst teams of all time

Last team to do it was... St Kilda in 1986
Fold them for Tassie.

So North are absolutely finishing bottom 2 for the fifth year in a row, including at least 2 spoons.

I think 10 wins from last 92 games now? 8 more losses in a row and they are statistically the worst team of all time, dating back to 1897. Conceding 120 points per game this year.

I think I read a stat that they are worse than Fitzroy over a similar time period.

The AFL need to seriously look at teams who poorly perform on and off the field.

I think 10 wins from last 92 games now? 8 more losses in a row and they are statistically the worst team of all time, dating back to 1897. Conceding 120 points per game this year.
It's too hard for teams to rebuild now. The talent is stretched further with 18 (soon to be 19+) teams, and the draft has been compromised with the northern clubs now getting much of the best young talent. Free agency only exacerbates things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back