Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really get why Rutten is a senior coach. I can see Essendon getting rid of him now. Maybe we get him back as an assistant.
No thanks. Our track record with former Crows isn't great.

Considering both teams can't make finals I hope we both treat it as a mini grandfinal, we know they will so hopefully we do to
Ill take a 20 goal win :)

So is anyone going to make an "EXTEND HINKLEY" banner for next week?

Would be the ultimate troll if some of our supporters held up pro Hinkley banners at the Showdown.
I've never done banners before

But I want to go with stuff like

In Ken We Trust
Ken 4 life
Yes we Ken (Though, I think that's already in the cheersquad)

Dylan Shiel had 27 disposals for 37 metres gained. I don’t think even Matt Crouch has been that bad.

Pot kettle black

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

The Crows have beaten more top 4 teams over the last 2 years than Port… But yes, a rebuilding side is more of a downhill skier than a team contending for a flag when they beat teams in a similar part of the ladder to them…
Port Power logic there but not as worst as a poster still calling Fogarty a fat lazy footballer when he is in his best physical shape and running out games strongly.....at least a few other posters called him up on that post.

Port Power logic there but not as worst as a poster still calling Fogarty a fat lazy footballer when he is in his best physical shape and running out games strongly.....at least a few other posters called him up on that post.
Jesus, how could you watch Fog play recently and that be your takeaway.

Agree. Tigers and Blues fans are much much worse
Absolutely, Tiger fans were docile and dormant until they won the flag, then they were like gremlins fed after midnight.
Blues fans won 20 spoons in a row (give or take) and still think that they are gods gift to football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, how could you watch Fog play recently and that be your takeaway.
Same as some Port Power supporters who think our list is sh*t not knowing our young and developing side is 2nd on the SANFL ladder with a strong core of youngsters coming through, a few of them also corrected their posts. Mind you some of our own supporters think the same as well so I shouldn't judge them that harshly.

They're not mentally weak, they have a bad squad that's poorly coached
I'll dare say missing out on the 8 when 11-4 with an emerging Wingard and Boak and Gray in their prime, Pyke would have sent them immediately to the camp......sure right now they have a sh*t list.

Cheers Frog, its coming up to my 10 year anniversary of joining the Tippet thread and I felt like self harm.
Ohh take me back to when the Tippett scandal was at its height and I said it's the dumbest thing the club has ever done....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back