MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane just seems like it is Neale or nothing in the middle and they have a number of seasoned players who are mediocre at best.

Kudos to Collingwood I thought they won this because they had been a bit cleaner and smarter.

Didnt we get a top 5 pick from Freo last year?
Was on track for top 3, as soon as you opened your gob predicting they'd lose the next 4 games or something they won all 4.

Directly after a Lions loss when the camera picks up to Fagan on the bench he always looks exactly like Uncle Moe when hes about to have a meltdown
9y3rJLSkKMuV0Qj4xsHr6jLB5I2QcFdjwioMNXA4qCY.jpeg

We literally expected a top 12 pick preseason you gimp, my death riding went way better than expected :coolv1:
Not by me, I predicted potentially top 5 coz Im really smart. 🎓

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Windsor. Curious how ol' Leake is doing.
I like Windsor also, we clearly tried to get Reid though, might have ended up not getting him still and picking Windsor at 5 regardless.

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 10.39.17 pm.png

The s**t thing about him going to GWS is no one's gonna be jumping on bigfooty and providing 500 word essays on training standards at the Giants.
Thought he was up against it playing this year regardless, skinny kid and they have a talented list.

Lurking the Brisbane board couldn't help noticing some complaints about Hipwood Daniher being not mobile enough to put forward pressure on. I missed the game but all I can think of is Brown and McDonald. Surely they can't be that bad.

Lurking the Brisbane board couldn't help noticing some complaints about Hipwood Daniher being not mobile enough to put forward pressure on. I missed the game but all I can think of is Brown and McDonald. Surely they can't be that bad.
Hipwood's like if Weideman tried hard and had zero talent. How is Ben Brown the vegan bigger than him? Go to the gym, mate.

Last year hawks had 7 wins in 16th, suns 9 wins in 15th. Feel like the bottom 4 is already locked with a combo of North WCE Hawks Tigers, can’t see any of them getting 7 wins. Reckon it’ll be a minimum 13 win year for finals and maybe even 16 wins won’t be enough for top 4 depending on fixtures.

Last year hawks had 7 wins in 16th, suns 9 wins in 15th. Feel like the bottom 4 is already locked with a combo of North WCE Hawks Tigers, can’t see any of them getting 7 wins. Reckon it’ll be a minimum 13 win year for finals and maybe even 16 wins won’t be enough for top 4 depending on fixtures.
I'm going to stay positive on north, I reckon they have some pretty good young talent that might upset a few teams if they click. Could be like melbourne in 2010 and finish strongly towards the end of season. Their last 4 are Richmond, west coast, bulldogs and hawthorn. Two at marvel two in Tasmania one being Launceston. If they can just tick the occasional win they could possibly get 7 maybe 8. See how they go today.

I'm going to stay positive on north, I reckon they have some pretty good young talent that might upset a few teams if they click. Could be like melbourne in 2010 and finish strongly towards the end of season. Their last 4 are Richmond, west coast, bulldogs and hawthorn. Two at marvel two in Tasmania one being Launceston. If they can just tick the occasional win they could possibly get 7 maybe 8. See how they go today.

I do agree they’re definitely the most promising of that group, but I just don’t see it defensively yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back