Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we need favours for i honesty want to know why everyweek this gets mentioned?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ll answer if you answer.

Why s**t on the team you “support” every day?

Can’t wait for your completely irrelevant answer.

I wouldve preferred Sydney to win and keep the cats away from the spots were battling for... 5-8th

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hopefully we win tomorrow and break open a curse next week and we’ll be battling for top 4

Radelaide was a golden opportunity we let slip last week. We need to pull a rabbit or two out of the hat now to get that second chance.

Yeah we are definitely up against it. We need port, sydney or pies to lose more than we expect, and us to do reasonably well (win 5 of 8).

Or if we can win 6 of 8, or beat one or both of port/pies, we should get there.

Even 4th against the tigers would be ok. even if we lost we would then hopefully beat a vic side week 2. then we could face port in a prelim.

Yeah we are definitely up against it. We need port, sydney or pies to lose more than we expect, and us to do reasonably well (win 5 of 8).

Or if we can win 6 of 8, or beat one or both of port/pies, we should get there.

Even 4th against the tigers would be ok. even if we lost we would then hopefully beat a vic side week 2. then we could face port in a prelim.

Pies will lose to the bombers and then to us next week.
It's fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pretty sure their best forward line this year still features a 19 year old first year player, an American makeshift ruckman, and Chris Mayne.
I hear it's likely we can expect a few talls back next week including Barrass, so just depends on if our midfield can find form again on Sunday. Really looking forward to the Pies game actually.

Yeah pretty sure their best forward line this year still features a 19 year old first year player, an American makeshift ruckman, and Chris Mayne.
I hear it's likely we can expect a few talls back next week including Barrass, so just depends on if our midfield can find form again on Sunday. Really looking forward to the Pies game actually.
De Goey and Josh Thomas tho

The type of forwards that kill us

41ht.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back