Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Australian post, headline "Eagles are Mummy's Boys after 10 goal loss".

Facebook comment:

The victim complex knows no bounds.
Considering we're a 'top 4 team' this year, any sort of shellacking for us is bad news. It makes no difference how it's reported.

Considering we're a 'top 4 team' this year, any sort of shellacking for us is bad news. It makes no difference how it's reported.

Pffft, top four? Lucky to make the 18, especially compared to that top four list at Freo. Abberation etc.

Or at some point their luck will run out and they won't sneak home in the last minute like they've done 3 times this year. Could just as easily be 3-6 as 6-3

Also they've already played 6 games at Subiaco and only 3 away

They aren't getting anywhere near a flag

How does this still happen?
They had 3 consecutive Subi games around the derby, but I thought that got killed off a few years ago so that both teams have 2 lots of 2 straight Subi games rather than 3 & 1.

We do get 4 out of 5 games at home after the bye, so I guess it's not all bad.

Interesting:
The truly interesting part of this will be seeing the AFL, NRL and to some extent, Cricket Australia, figure out whether they want to abandon their in-house integrity teams and instead opt into a national integrity commission. A "sports court", if you will.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/national-sports-plan-has-an-edge/8548304

Can't see the AFL accepting anything that makes it harder for them to sweep stuff under the rug. Already been embarrassed by WADA once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone congratulate me on ten thousand posts. I want attention and adoration.

10k posts, 10k likes. You're moving up in the world. Well done Matty :thumbsu:

Cheers dude.

;) Are you gonna buy Mr Freagz a drink?

I dumped my latest Freo supporting girlfriend last night. New rule is no Fremantle supporters. They're all bitches.

They're all bitches

Biggie is my new favourite Mod.
If Biggie really wants to be a mod he might point out that this seems like RDT talk, not non eagles discussion thread talk.

But that's none of my business.

If Biggie really wants to be a mod he might point out that this seems like RDT talk, not non eagles discussion thread talk.

Go fetch me a cup of tea

I mentioned Freo? They aren't West Coast as far as I'm aware ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back