Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely freo wont get out of jail again in this game. Come on crows.

You know in the 40 Year Old Virgin when Steve Carrell is talking about how a woman's breasts feel and it's obvious he's lying? That's what you sound like right now.

You sure Keys , someone seems to be laughing at your post.

View attachment 1943242

Understand your scepticism but with what they were gifted last year it’s going to be awfully hard for Laura to sell further concessions

Definitely felt that last year was the AFL’s go away and shut up now deal

Could always be wrong though

Can't lie.

Haven't enjoyed a minute of this AFL season whatsoever. Even the False Lions being 0-3 has barely made me smile.

Understand your scepticism but with what they were gifted last year it’s going to be awfully hard for Laura to sell further concessions

Definitely felt that last year was the AFL’s go away and shut up now deal

Could always be wrong though

I actually think you are correct, they have had the turn at the trough, just taking a pot shot at the b1tch.

Can't lie.

Haven't enjoyed a minute of this AFL season whatsoever. Even the False Lions being 0-3 has barely made me smile.
I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that there is no real good sides.

A reflection of too many sides?

I feel like any junk team could snag a Premiership this year.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas hey briztoon
Swedish Chef Cooking GIF

i think this is the worst I have seen Adelaide play. Mind you, Freo are not much better.

I genuinely thought they’d be a finals contender this year but they’re looking more like a bottom 6 side right now

Fogarty plays like a superhero against us but couldn’t catch a cold in Antartica on tonight’s form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back