Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There are currently NO tests that can diagnose CTE during life. The symptoms we believe may be caused by CTE can overlap with many other conditions, and many of them are treatable. In some cases, CTE has been found in people that have experienced no symptoms at all.

50 concussions geez

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are currently NO tests that can diagnose CTE during life. The symptoms we believe may be caused by CTE can overlap with many other conditions, and many of them are treatable. In some cases, CTE has been found in people that have experienced no symptoms at all.

50 concussions geez

I may have been slightly exaggerating

The pies performance last night reminded me so much of us against the lions in R1 2019.
Was at the Gabba that night and no offence intended, our 2019 performance was nothing like it.

We were the better side to half time, but it’s was still 32c and 90% humidity.

When we ran out at 1/2 time you could see we were cooked.

I was sweating simply sitting in the stand drinking beers and the conditions were so alien for Sandgropers, we were never going to run it out.

Have often thought if we got an opener at Optus we might have gone back to back.

lol doubt that but had Willie not been an idiot it would've helped

You mean like winning one more game and having a double chance doubt?

As compared to 22 professionals that play footy for their livelihood and apparently having Rioli being suspended mean’t that rolled up in their blankie and called for their mummy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost feel embarrassed for mason cox, so utterly cringeworthy, could've only been weirder if mumford had reacted as he would've in his playing days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back