Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The other issue that was mentioned in an article today/yesterday was that the players overwhelmingly like the program because any drug use does not impact on contract negotiations as the club isn't informed other than the dr who wont disclose it.

Essentially now ensuring players in the top 5 paid of the club will never have their contracts impacted by their own conduct.

Dev Robertson with a fumble whilst running into a vacant F50

Would have fit in perfectly here

Average player hidden behind the guise of being in a top two team. Would absolutely look cooked playing for us, thank God he stayed.

To think some people on here, one in particular were frothing at the mouth at the thought of getting Deven Roberson to the club.
One even said he was captaincy material.

I don't know how he gets a game for Brisbane TBH.

Remember when we had to rethink out entire drafting strategy after we missed out on him? 😂

/s**t ep2018 says

Brissy just aren’t going going to win a flag carrying a forward line that has Hipwood, Daniher and the other really flakey forward in Cameron.. none of them work hard enough regularly enough for them to come out on top at the end of the season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Typical the week I give up tipping Collingwood

The vAFL weren’t going to risk Collingwood going 0-4

Umpires have been briefed accordingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dev Robertson stinking it up.
Come the end of 2025 when he goes out of contract again I hope we tell him we are not interested. Robertson is dead to us now.

Also he is proving what I already knew. Average footy player and isn't smart. Has a low IQ footy brain. He just doesn't know what to do as a midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back