Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevo giving a clip to journos that don't actually turn up to the post match presser and just phone it in.

Parody accounts are the ******* worst.

It's very rare that the users behind them possess anything resembling wit.

The best parody accounts are those that are very close to the real thing and difficult to distinguish.

Plenty of people still seem to fall for that account.

That’s because the real Tom Browne rarely displayed anything resembling wit or intelligence so it’s possible to post something completely stupid and people will still be unsure that it’s not actually him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Bobby Hill in the Perth CBD outside the Novotel this arvo. Apparently he just bought himself a new black V8 Jeep SRT Cherokee whilst in Perth (with WA plates). Wonder if he’s planning on driving it home this weekend?!?

Is it just me or do any others believe that if Elliot Yeo had stayed in Brisbane then it is likely that Brisbane would have won at least one premiership in the recent era? And that in all likelihood, we wouldn't have even made it to the big dance in 2018?

Is it just me or do any others believe that if Elliot Yeo had stayed in Brisbane then it is likely that Brisbane would have won at least one premiership in the recent era? And that in all likelihood, we wouldn't have even made it to the big dance in 2018?

Season 1 Yes GIF by Rick and Morty

Is it just me or is it weird that’s the dockers and eagles run out first at Optus?, at eagles games the oppo used to run out first until this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back