Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Something interesting to note for next week; although Witts has soundly beaten De Koning for hit outs today, Blues midfield defensive pressure and De Koning's athleticism has rendered Gold Coast's midfield impotent today.

Cant read too much into I think as the Suns have sucked the last couple of times they've returned from their Darwin holiday. They put in a decent effort for a fair chuck on the game before fading, something they havent usually done. Still a legit 8 chance.

Cant read too much into I think as the Suns have sucked the last couple of times they've returned from their Darwin holiday. They put in a decent effort for a fair chuck on the game before fading, something they havent usually done. Still a legit 8 chance.
Yeah I don't think we'll have an easy time of it at all. Blues' bigger midfield wore them down today. Our backline should be able to contain their forwardline though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leek Aleer is seriously impressive.

Embarrassment of riches with Taylor and Buckley finally putting games together
That mark. Wow. I was off picking up dinner during the last term, turned it back on when I got home just as the kick went forward by the Cats. Good timing.

Will Day is doing his bit for every flanker who could be a mid.

Such a weird one because he's a bit gangly, he's not the guy you'd expect it from, but he's so aggressive it works. His ball use is probably Mundy level inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back