Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything this year I think kpf quality is a non-issue almost. Move it in quick and even Bruce will look like a serious kpf.

I wouldn't want to live up against them at marvel in a final in their current form

Bruce is a serious key position forward. He's massively hot and cold, and the gap between his worst and best is extraordinary, but he can play.

Bruce is a serious key position forward. He's massively hot and cold, and the gap between his worst and best is extraordinary, but he can play.
No better example than last year for Bruce - 17 games, 14 goals with 6 of those goals against North in round 5; only kicked another 6 goals after that match

That's hot & cold form

I'm 99% sure he would be considered a useless hack by most on this forum if he played for us. Fairly or unfairly I'm pretty sure that's the view many would have.

Maybe he's just North Melbourne's kryptonite. Like Jenkins to Alex Rance
Definitely seems the case - 22 goals in 3 games says that North is his bitch

Zac Williams is the worst number 6 to play for Carlton in the past 20 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on other recruits, I would expect this forum would insist he was in our best 22 the minute after he signed the paperwork.
Wouldn't it be a case of

- prior to signing he's best 22 and worth whatever he costs to sign

- once signed it's suddenly a case of overpaying

- after his first poor game he's a hack and Wells doesn't know what he's doing

He would be playing ahead of Constable right now
Everyone fit. Constable doesn't play.
So Fogs would be in the same position as last season. shoehorned to the forward pocket or reserves.

Right thing to let him go, and glad for him.

Everyone fit. Constable doesn't play.
So Fogs would be in the same position as last season. shoehorned to the forward pocket or reserves.

Right thing to let him go, and glad for him.
Yeah not arguing that. He deserves to be best 22 somewhere.

He always plays well against north -pretty ordinary against rest of the comp. Maybe he will be better at the dogs this year, but he’d want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back