2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 7 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday May 27th 2:10pm at Prospect Oval. Streaming on the AFL website/app.

Pending the injury list: For the AFL side, Boak (back), Marshall (concussion), Dixon (quad), McKenzie (hamstring) all should be assessed, their availability (along with the returning Rioli) could push players down here.

Lycett was called up for the AFL side last week, so he should be out.

Note: This game is the day before the AFL game so the sub (EG: Evans) won't play. And perhaps another emergency will be held back as well.

After 3 wins in a row, we sit just outside the top 5 on percentage, in 6th spot.
1684506983420.png

League Stats Leaders for Port:
Hugh Jackson ranked 1st for Forward 50 Entries.
Nick Moore ranked 3rd for Tackles.
Nick Moore ranked 3rd for Free Kicks For.
Dante Visentini ranked 5th for Hitouts.
Sam Hayes ranked 9th for Hitouts.

Maggies Changes:
IN: Teakle, Cheesman, H.Ferrari, Lee
OUT: Lycett (AFL), Jones, Jackson (AFL Emergencies), Clurey

Maggies Side:
F: Hayes - Scully - Szust
HF: Barkla - Teakle - Kirk
C: Sinn - Moore - Hagan
HB: Montgomery - Pasini - Burgoyne
B: Lee - K.Marshall - McCallum
R: Visentini - Dumont - Cheesman
INT: Short - Turner - H.Ferrari - Weidemann
EMERG: Jackson - Evans - Aldridge - Carter - Clurey

Last edited:

Hard to get a read on this one. North destroyed us in one of the practice games, but don't seem to have carried that form into the regular season. Having a few KPPs out injured has actually helped us structurally.
Really hoping to pinch this one with the prospect of a few players returning in the next couple weeks, but I feel the Roosters will have too much firepower for us, we might unfortunately play them into some form.

We've lost to the top 3 and beaten the bottom 3, so this next 3 against the teams in that middle pack with us will define the season. Need to win 2 of this 3 week block against the Roosters, Dogs and Eagles.

Can’t see Port winning this.

Unfortunately, the AFL ins will see Port having a particularly weak midfield rotation against some seasoned ex-AFL SANFL “stars”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Use the AFL website/app for free.

You going Ross or is the swamp too much even for you?

It's a funny demographic for North. In the stands you have the doctors and lawyers of North Adelaide and in the outer you have the blokes from Kilburn and Gilles Plains who pour Jack Daniels on their Weet bix for breakfast.

It's a funny demographic for North. In the stands you have the doctors and lawyers of North Adelaide and in the outer you have the blokes from Kilburn and Gilles Plains who pour Jack Daniels on their Weet bix for breakfast.
pour Jack Daniels on their Weet bix for breakfast: not that there's anything wrong with that

Random question. I was only a kid so I may be misremembering... Game at prospect. Probably late 80's. We were rubbish all day but kicked .... 11,12? goals in the last quarter to win. Does anyone remember this? Did it even happen?

Normally watch away games at home.

Random question. I was only a kid so I may be misremembering... Game at prospect. Probably late 80's. We were rubbish all day but kicked .... 11,12? goals in the last quarter to win. Does anyone remember this? Did it even happen?
1983, we were 40 odd points down at 3/4 time played like crap all day remember Craig Bradley kicking a torpedo on the boundary line (grandstand side northern end) 50 metres out to put us in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back