2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 7 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with Burgoyne is that to be an AFL half back you need to have elite disposal and/or elite pace and he has neither.

He has elite agility, his 360o movement is insane really. Good first step.

While he never displays a lot of straight line running, I’m not sure it’s an issue.

Hmm, his disposal isn’t bad, he’s quite a clever ball user , decent kick and nice touch and quick to fire off , but lately has become more and more prone to mistakes.

I still think he’s got more than enough good qualities, I don’t think anyone even expected him to have played this much afl at this stage. Predraft he was said to be years away from being ready.

He has elite agility, his 360o movement is insane really. Good first step.

While he never displays a lot of straight line running, I’m not sure it’s an issue.

Hmm, his disposal isn’t bad, he’s quite a clever ball user , decent kick and nice touch and quick to fire off , but lately has become more and more prone to mistakes.

I still think he’s got more than enough good qualities, I don’t think anyone even expected him to have played this much afl at this stage. Predraft he was said to be years away from being ready.
He's got an incredible ability to get the ball to advantage in tight. With time he could be a crafty contested ball winner.

He played. He just had a north defender surgically attached to each arm. Hopefully they can be successfully amputated before the next game

Imagine the discipline it takes to be that North player and not give away a free kick ...

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't like losing but some things to like there.

Positioned myself in the forward line and how many times Scully was held preventing him getting to the contest was laughable given some of the crap they paid the other way

Missed Huge's ball use.

I really like Sinn another preseason with no injury he gonna be good.

I can only remember it as a mud heap. Been a while.
And abuse from the Roosters' grog squad. I mean "you'd never take your family again" abuse. One year I should go to Sturt v North, then North v Sturt and see who presents the most wildly ant-social environment for visiting teams. It's possible both only arc up for Port though.

And abuse from the Roosters' grog squad. I mean "you'd never take your family again" abuse. One year I should go to Sturt v North, then North v Sturt and see who presents the most wildly ant-social environment for visiting teams. It's possible both only arc up for Port though.

We call it “stadium talk” in our house. The boys understand it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back