Peaky blinders - check
Ozark - check
Vikings (season 4) - check
Mindhunter - check
Rake - check
Knightfall - check
Lucifer - sh*t
Dirty John Betty - meh

Is "Stranger Things" as good as they rave about it?
Give it a go. You'll know in the first 10 minutes if it's for you. It isn't a slow burn, it won't grow on you.

I enjoyed Money Heist, Narcos.

Then I ran out of shows, so ditched it. I'll sit back now and see if you get some good suggestions.

What's good on netflix?

Peaky blinders - check
Ozark - check
Mindhunter - check
Rake - check
Knightfall - check
Lucifer - sh*t
Dirty John Betty - meh

Sunderland till I die is great......reminds you a bit of NMFC
bill burr - paper tiger , plus any and all of his stand up specials
some people do nothin - British sitcom about gen y losers that is *ing funny as
formula 1 drive to survive - I’m no F1 but it is mind blowing what goes into those teams
uncut gems - sandler not as a typical sandler....loved it
Fauda - Isreali Mossad series.....epic
spy - Sacha baron Cohen ,again another isreali mossad series......terrific

If you’ve got amazon prime
All or Nothing series on particularly the NFL teams and Tottenham are brilliant.
I'm watching Take Us Home right now.....on Leeds

some people do nothin - British sitcom about gen y losers that is f*n funny as
formula 1 drive to survive - I’m no F1 but it is mind blowing what goes into those teams

All or Nothing series on particularly the NFL teams and Tottenham are brilliant.
As a Spurs fan, All or Nothing Tottenham was fricken awesome. I'm looking forward to watching some NFL ones.

While on Amazon Prime, Bosch is highly recommended, especially to any fans of the books. I bloody love it.

some people do nothin - British sitcom about gen y losers that is f*n funny as

About a bunch of Leeds supporters needing a lift home from lock up? 🙃

What's good on netflix?

Peaky blinders - check
Ozark - check
Mindhunter - check
Rake - check
Knightfall - check
Lucifer - sh*t
Dirty John Betty - meh

The Last Kingdom is better than Vikings imo

I checked out YOTR's recommendation of Stranger Things and it kept me engaged. It appears to be a blend of Twilight Zone & Spielberg. I'll soldier on with it. I watched the first couple of episodes of Narcos and it fell a bit flat for me.

I have no great UK soccer affiliation, but I will give the Sunderland thing a squizz.

I have seen stuff on the character with the tigers before this series, and I took the view that it was just a freak show that cashed in on his eccentricity.

I'll add Last Kingdom to the watch list. I enjoyed the earlier Vikings stuff but it lost momentum and jumped the shark a bit when Ragnar got bowled and the sons took over. The only way I could see Vikings dealing with a cripple was by stuffing them in a peat bog, so any authenticity was lost for me.

Thanks for the tips.

I checked out YOTR's recommendation of Stranger Things and it kept me engaged. It appears to be a blend of Twilight Zone & Spielberg. I'll soldier on with it. I watched the first couple of episodes of Narcos and it fell a bit flat for me.

I have no great UK soccer affiliation, but I will give the Sunderland thing a squizz.

I have seen stuff on the character with the tigers before this series, and I took the view that it was just a freak show that cashed in on his eccentricity.

I'll add Last Kingdom to the watch list. I enjoyed the earlier Vikings stuff but it lost momentum and jumped the shark a bit when Ragnar got bowled and the sons took over. The only way I could see Vikings dealing with a cripple was by stuffing them in a peat bog, so any authenticity was lost for me.

Thanks for the tips.

The cripple is a strange one because he’s based on a real person.

I will also add that Sunderland till I die is fantastic.
The grit of the North of England people reminds me of the grit of North of Melbourne people!
The only soccer you see is highlights, so it’s fine if soccer ain’t your thing
Watch Take me Home on Prime D23D .....all about Leeds United.....I’m no soccer fan at all, but loving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch Take me Home on Prime D23D .....all about Leeds United.....I’m no soccer fan at all, but loving it.

I've been a big Leeds fan for 30 odd years, great doco, the second season is out in the UK which tracks the promotion season of 19/20.

Certainly have been some "odd" years!

Yep, seen a Div 1 title, the O'Leary/Aussie era, double relegation, away days at Stockport and Colchester in L1.

About 15 managers later, we finally found the chosen one...

Listening to the brilliant idiots with Charlamagne and Schulz, and man Schulz cracks me up. They were just talking s**t about being around NBA players and how it doesn’t feel right because they’re so tall. Charlamagne goes “If I see someone over 6.7 and they’re not in the NBA I’m like god gave you that and you didn’t use it”.

Schulz is so quick he goes “That’s how I feel about homeless white people”. *ing dead 😂😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back