North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure his been pounding the pavement but certaily gave the stage at Universal a run for its money saturday night. Carpy was Captain this year and did a cracking job, and would be good at the job however with his work he missed a fair few trainings and came off nightshift at 7-8am straight to Wyche for footy so not sure the big guy would want the joys of chasing up players friday nights and saturday mornings.

I swear I could have seen him running the streets, pretty hard to mistake the big guy.

I swear I could have seen him running the streets, pretty hard to mistake the big guy.

Surely there isnt 2 of them out there... must have been him, although would be pretty hard to see him from your current location i would have thought.

Heard that Lucas Anderson has signed on with donald as Assistant Coach. True??

Surely there isnt 2 of them out there... must have been him, although would be pretty hard to see him from your current location i would have thought.

Heard that Lucas Anderson has signed on with donald as Assistant Coach. True??
Yes have also heard the lando ass coach rumor also az Walklate to charlton not in a coaching role though

Any news out of charley town yet?

Any of your boys on the move big king?

I think it is known that wburn is likely to lose a couple, (if i had to guess long, terhll, weston )... with mchugh an strange to take on ass coach roles. what about yourself truck?

Where would Longy head to?
Yeh think there are a couple of departures as stated, Long and Terhill, Terhill was a very underrated player and will be a big loss, cool under pressure and stood up when needed. Maybe number 35 from last years team also, Foz, he might retire but i'm not sure about that.
Maybe loose 3-4 from the granny team. No recruits as yet but there is a backman in the pipeline that everyone on here will be familiar with. Fingers crossed he ends up in a Redback jumper next year.

So Rick Spuds is back for Wyche Truck, he bringing anyone with him? Grub off to Inglewood or is that all just speculation?
You want to get the pen and paper out Saturday night and try and sign a few up after a few sherbets.

Lachy Foott coaching birchip, there is still hope for me and you yet trucko.

I think it is known that wburn is likely to lose a couple, (if i had to guess long, terhll, weston )... with mchugh an strange to take on arse coach roles. what about yourself truck?

Easy tiger.. the big king isnt going any where, Big King is Wedderburn.

not alot of news in the demon camp hopefull lure a few more locals back for a run, not sure if rick will be back in the red and blue i know his coming back to vic but could end up back at b-rat... not sure we could handle him poo, grub and wingnut at the one time.

G-Rub will be at wyche... his part of the furniture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D how will the new central vic footy commission effect ncfl ? we see strong w'burn boy & radio gun holty is on the c'ion. will north cent. matters get swamped by bendigo and leagues closer to bendy ??
hopefully ncfl issues will get proper attention :confused:

:D how will the new central vic footy commission effect ncfl ? we see strong w'burn boy & radio gun holty is on the c'ion. will north cent. matters get swamped by bendigo and leagues closer to bendy ??
hopefully ncfl issues will get proper attention :confused:
About 10 years ago a VCFL paper suggested a 3 tiered league involving relegation/promotion in 3 divisions, the model quoted at the time was using sides from the leagues which now find themselves grouped together in this new central vic footy commission.Hope that the commission can exist without any change to current setups or have the VCFL a hidden agenda?

Roota what can you tell us about this fella?

Shooter is a very good player. Had an in jury interupted season this year but his 2 prior to that were pretty good i think. Very versatile player. Very fit so can play as an on baller but has played a lot of footy as a half forward who covers a lot of ground and has good skills.

He is a good fella and I hoe it all goes well for him:thumbsu:

Yeh think there are a couple of departures as stated, Long and Terhill, Terhill was a very underrated player and will be a big loss, cool under pressure and stood up when needed. Maybe number 35 from last years team also, Foz, he might retire but i'm not sure about that.
Maybe loose 3-4 from the granny team. No recruits as yet but there is a backman in the pipeline that everyone on here will be familiar with. Fingers crossed he ends up in a Redback jumper next year.

So Rick Spuds is back for Wyche Truck, he bringing anyone with him? Grub off to Inglewood or is that all just speculation?
You want to get the pen and paper out Saturday night and try and sign a few up after a few sherbets.

Lachy Foott coaching birchip, there is still hope for me and you yet trucko.
Any more news on these fronts ?

Any more news on these fronts ?

Truck.... i know you said Grub is a part of the furniture at wyche which he appears he is, but have heard a whisper from a source close to him that he may follow the former coach to L-G? Weston training the house down at Redback land so i hear, will the dees get lourey back next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back