North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top game of footy yesterday redbacks extremely lucky to hang on,thought Barnesy was burners best however didnt agree with Macnamee getting the other medal,thought S Motlop was most influencial player on the ground easily, then probably his brother, Saints used their pace well to open the redbacks up and were stiff not to get up.Good game to watch congrats to both sides for putting on a good show.

Agree - heart attack material - thought they were going to let it slip - still, congrats to all concerned at the club - an outstanding effort all year - Redbacks Back-to-Back ! Also to the other premiers on the day ..... And to the Railway Hotel in Boort for an outstanding Parma for lunch !

What did people think of the size of the crowd Sat. I thought there may have been a few more around than what there was. Heard the Walklate rumour to Charlton again Sat. and ran it past a comittee man from Charlton and he said not as far as he knew. Anyone heard anything again on this,also heard they had a ruckman and a rover signed, no names just whispers.

What did people think of the size of the crowd Sat. I thought there may have been a few more around than what there was. Heard the Walklate rumour to Charlton again Sat. and ran it past a comittee man from Charlton and he said not as far as he knew. Anyone heard anything again on this,also heard they had a ruckman and a rover signed, no names just whispers.

Definitely just whispers! Plenty of talk this time of year.

Gash and Macnamee reappointed,Jennings and Bell joint at Donald,Holmes only playing at bulls, Cox supposedly got job at Boort though havent seen anything in the press presume Coatsworth has the job again at Wyche so that leaves Charlton.Anyone got any ideas on bulls or blues?

Big rumour Adam Baird and Seamus Young back to Donald next year.
Heard that one also Travis was mentioned as returning as well however im pretty sure he re-signed with square about 6 weeks ago,dont know if Adam would leave square but have been told that Donald is going to have a big go next season.

Boort made big offer to Aaron Walklate to coach,waiting on decision if he doesnt do the job and they cant get anyone else cox will do it again.Charlton still apparently chasing a coach offered to Walklate,Hill and chased Gretgrix but apparently the Eaglehawk boys staying put.

Gash and Macnamee reappointed,Jennings and Bell joint at Donald,Holmes only playing at bulls, Cox supposedly got job at Boort though havent seen anything in the press presume Coatsworth has the job again at Wyche so that leaves Charlton.Anyone got any ideas on bulls or blues?
Good appointments all round. Summer hiatus .. Time for rumours & re-signings ? .. Or the cricket scores !!

Pretty much go the biff, going to have to upset the younger St Arnaud players with a strong physical presence, Holmes, Noonan, Hall, Hallam and Foot are going to have to play an aggressive game style that puts the young saints off their game. As we know Foot has the ability to get under opponents skin, this could be a ploy he may use against the dominant 5 of McNamee, Baldwin, Motlop, Petrie and Coghlan to upset their performances, but I honestly don't think he (Foot) has the brain capacity to use his niggle to his advantage, often the thought of retaliation is to enticing for him and results in numerous free kicks against and sometimes yellow cards. This could quiet easily be the case on Saturday as he was warned on several occasions last week with a yellow card but did not stop his aggressive and often over the top tactics. Don't be surprised in the heat of battle if Foot oversteps the line and spoils the Bulls chance of a grand final birth.

My tip St Arnaud by 26 points. Should be a tight contest until half time but cream will rise and St Arnaud will get the chocolates.

Heard on the news last night your mans got the Big job!!

No news from Charley town as yet. If it were to be one of the Walklates you thnk it would have been announced by now surely! last i heard was they were chasing some one north of Charlton for the job.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the Dark Lord Sauron (aka Kirk Harberger) is on the move. Heard whispers that his Orcs are growing frustrated and want to return to Mordor. Unsure what the Dark Lords plans are but wherever he goes death and destruction will more than likely follow. Maybe Mordor is the only suitable place for him, time will tell I guess.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the Dark Lord Sauron (aka Kirk Harberger) is on the move. Heard whispers that his Orcs are growing frustrated and want to return to Mordor. Unsure what the Dark Lords plans are but wherever he goes death and destruction will more than likely follow. Maybe Mordor is the only suitable place for him, time will tell I guess.
I have no idea what this means ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick Easton appointed at Boort.

It's not as if he has been there forever. I suppose if he can bring some new faces in then that is avwy of freshening things up
Hope he brings a truckload from the kangas with him you can count on one hand the recruits from Central Murray that have performed in NCFL apart
from the silky ones the bulls have had over the last 25 years(Wardle on). IF Easton has been appointed that leaves the navies,you would think Walklate had the job they would have announced it.

Whats news from St A Rocco, surely this gag order only lasts during the season!

Demons look to gain a few ex premiership players, and in talks with any bloke over 6'4 thats kicked a footy. Tall blokes don't grow on trees.

I think Charlton were looking into a coach from central murray.

Demons look to gain a few ex premiership players, and in talks with any bloke over 6'4 thats kicked a footy. Tall blokes don't grow on trees.

I noticed a fella that looked a lot like Corey Jones speaking with a former ruckman team mate of mine at a pub in Bendigo last week

Big Shane Harrison has been pounding the pavement down Bendigo way! is this in prep for 2013?? Can ya tell me is carpy dillon taking the 2nd coaching role on?

Big Shane Harrison has been pounding the pavement down Bendigo way! is this in prep for 2013?? Can ya tell me is carpy dillon taking the 2nd coaching role on?

not sure his been pounding the pavement but certaily gave the stage at Universal a run for its money saturday night. Carpy was Captain this year and did a cracking job, and would be good at the job however with his work he missed a fair few trainings and came off nightshift at 7-8am straight to Wyche for footy so not sure the big guy would want the joys of chasing up players friday nights and saturday mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back