AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2023 [GF: North vs Brisbane @ Ikon Park, Sunday 3 December @ 2:30pm - NM 27 - 44 BL]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, as opposed to the Adelaide success in 2017 which was built on years of hard work and building a list over multiple seasons.
right, well she can f*ck off then

Wasn’t Goddard one of the main reasons Gilroy went to the Hawks?

I wonder what she will do now.
Think so…with the extra $$$$$ ….was shown on the AFLW doco….normally don’t care about opposition coaches good riddance to her and her negativity towards our club…so much for building a culture club at hawks….

Some here are perhaps thinking of Peta Searle, who complained about our imaginary list concessions.

Goddard has taken shots at North Melbourne for other dumb reasons.

Some here are perhaps thinking of Peta Searle, who complained about our imaginary list concessions.

Thankfully both gone

Hate on north and nothing good comes your way. May it be a lesson to all

Ah, fair enough, f*ck 'em both then.

Ah, fair enough, f*ck 'em both then.

They are both trailblazers for the women's game over an extended period of time and worthy of all the plaudits and acclaim coming their way. So can I just suggest that this should read...

With the greatest respect, admiration, and gratitude for their service to women's football, f*ck 'em both.

They are both trailblazers for the women's game over an extended period of time and worthy of all the plaudits and acclaim coming their way. So can I just suggest that this should read...

With the greatest respect, admiration, and gratitude for their service to women's football, f*ck 'em both.
Oh, yes, nothing exists in a vaccuum and all that, but STILL.

Four AFLW coaching positions up for grabs, do you think anyone would make a play for Crocker?

If he becomes the first coach to lead an expansion club to a Premiership, then Collingwood, Hawthorn, West Coast and the Dogs would not be doing their due diligence if they didn't at least make enquiries.

Four AFLW coaching positions up for grabs, do you think anyone would make a play for Crocker?

If he becomes the first coach to lead an expansion club to a Premiership, then Collingwood, Hawthorn, West Coast and the Dogs would not be doing their due diligence if they didn't at least make enquiries.
I really hope that isn't the case, from what I have seen he is more loyal to north than just about anyone.

Understandable to ask, understandable even to a degree to consider, but jeez i would be feeling pretty peeved if he left for somewhere else considering what north has been to him and those close to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Swans v Crows & hoping that they go each other like hammer and tongs.
let them fight fighting GIF

I reckon Sydney has actually played reasonably well.
They didn't have the midfield depth to quell both Marinoff and Hatchard, who had a field day today with close to 40 possessions and two goals, but the Swans have been fun to watch this season, it will be interesting to see if they can take another step forward next season.

Adelaide getting a dream run from the blonde umpire.

Cannot understate how crucial it is that the game is over here.

Just came on to say the same thing, Luke. Shocking umpiring, yet again. If that lot manage to get our game next week, we are done.

While I'm on the umpires, what about that bald headed Nicholls lookalike we had last Sunday (we've had him more than once too).

If he thinks its a smart move to look like Nicholls, that's one thing. But he doesn't need to be as s****** an umpire as Nicholls, surely.

Watching last night's game, it was interesting to hear Channel 7 playing Tom Meighan-era Kasabian's "The Underdog" into the (from memory) quarter time break. Probably not the best act to be playing on a women's sport broadcast...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back