Game Day North play away to the dirty rotten saints. Starts at 16:35 AEST @the dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here it is Twinkletoes

I know that everybody is expecting to see a revenge message wishing Jy to lay a decent whack on jimmy webster but I personally think that wouldn’t be right, and I wouldn’t condone planned violence on the footy field, however if the gods of football so deem that webster himself is hovering above the ball at some point in the first few minutes of the game, and if those self same football gods saw fit for Jy to launch a decent attack on the ball, but, through no fault of his own, Jay’s hip made bone crushing contact with a vulnerable part of webster’s anatomy, then who am I to call those football gods out for unsportsmanlike behaviour?

IMG_0580.jpeg

Go North!!! You can do it.

Last edited:
To Jaidyn Stephenson on his return to the senior side today

IMG_5240.jpeg

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

I'm assuming Comben plays forward and Sheezel in the midfield giving you a backline of Corr, Pink, Archer, McDonald, Hardeman, Fisher and McKercher? Or could Fisher move forward as well

Here it is Twinkletoes

I know that everybody is expecting to see a revenge message wishing Jy to lay a decent whack on jimmy webster but I personally think that wouldn’t be right, and I wouldn’t condone planned violence on the footy field, however if the gods of football so deem that webster himself is hovering above the ball at some point in the first few minutes of the game, and if those self same football gods saw fit for Jy to launch a decent attack on the ball, but, through no fault of his own, Jay’s hip made bone crushing contact with a vulnerable part of webster’s anatomy, then who am I to call those football gods out for unsportsmanlike behaviour?

View attachment 1978434

Go North!!! You can do it.

Nice work SoS. 👍

Hoping the underdone Saints returnees misfire and we manage our way around Ross’ uber defensive setup to score an unlikely 1pt win with an LMac redemption story when he tosses Webster into level 2 like one of the fabled St Kilda dwarves.

I'm assuming Comben plays forward and Sheezel in the midfield giving you a backline of Corr, Pink, Archer, McDonald, Hardeman, Fisher and McKercher? Or could Fisher move forward as well
This is what I was thinking as well.

Shiels the sub?

Anyone caught North training this week, have any intel on if Comben or Fisher Fwd?

This is what I was thinking as well.

Shiels the sub?

Anyone caught North training this week, have any intel on if Comben or Fisher Fwd?
Yep I was thinking Shiels the sub as well but just a guess. Archer or Pink could also be sub and one of Comben or Sheezel plays back but those seem like strange sub choices

Yep I was thinking Shiels the sub as well but just a guess. Archer or Pink could also be sub and one of Comben or Sheezel plays back but those seem like strange sub choices
Archer and Pink seem like pointless subs, defensive players that will not add any real impact to the game.

Should be Shiels but main query for me is if Comben plays fwd or back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archer and Pink seem like pointless subs, defensive players that will not add any real impact to the game.

Should be Shiels but main query for me is if Comben plays fwd or back
Forward makes the most sense considering North need some help for Larkey and Xerri and St kilda only have King and Hayes as key forwards

Kerch to play wing.

Comben back still on King with Corr or Archer on Owens.

Fisher forward.

Sheeze to do what we wants between the arcs.

I'm excited about todays game for two reasons. The first is that it is my first attendance at an AFL game this year.

About three months ago I was diagnosed with a grade three cancer but after two operations to arrive at a diagnosis, and one 5 hour operation, the oncologist and surgeon say I am cured and, 5 weeks post op, I feel well enough to go to a game.

Watching forty four young athletes putting on a show will be a joy, Remember those wonderful Brissie North game where Leppeitch would man Carey and four quarters was simply not enough. Until you get sick you don't know what you have got.

The second reason is that I am taking my son and my two year old grand son and its little Marcus' first game. They are Brissie members but Marcus' Dad and I were North cheer squad members (and Brissie cheer squad memebers) back when he was a kid.

If you see an old bloke in a hand knitted Fitzroy jumper and North scarf being hauled around by a toddler you have just seen DP.

I want George W. to have a break out game today, He has played about 15 and I am hoping that he can start a run of form that gets him a rising star nomination. I love his attack on the contest.

Go North.

This will be an awful game day experience if those full screen ads keep appearing. I suspect most of us will have a headache as a result. They are a bitter pill to swallow. I know that if you're just a general admission member of big footy you have to take your medicine and maybe l should just take a Bex and lie down. If only my advertising blocking tool could foil this nauseating new style of ad I'd be happy.

I guess the win against the saints will have to be enough this week.

I'm excited about todays game for two reasons. The first is that it is my first attendance at an AFL game this year.

About three months ago I was diagnosed with a grade three cancer but after two operations to arrive at a diagnosis, and one 5 hour operation, the oncologist and surgeon say I am cured and, 5 weeks post op, I feel well enough to go to a game.

Watching forty four young athletes putting on a show will be a joy, Remember those wonderful Brissie North game where Leppeitch would man Carey and four quarters was simply not enough. Until you get sick you don't know what you have got.

The second reason is that I am taking my son and my two year old grand son and its little Marcus' first game. They are Brissie members but Marcus' Dad and I were North cheer squad members (and Brissie cheer squad memebers) back when he was a kid.

If you see an old bloke in a hand knitted Fitzroy jumper and North scarf being hauled around by a toddler you have just seen DP.

I want George W. to have a break out game today, He has played about 15 and I am hoping that he can start a run of form that gets him a rising star nomination. I love his attack on the contest.

Go North.
DP you are an absolute legend. Enjoy!!

I want the players to play with heart, intensity and even some enjoyment today. I want to see that they believe in the game-plan and methods Clarko and co are teaching them.

Go North.
That’s fantastic news, DP - and with your son and grandson you’ll have a magical day whatever happens on the field. My 18-year-old is coming with me and I just can’t have a bad time when he’s around.

Go North.

Poty

Close all other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back