Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach Sissy Rose (my Little Dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

she also barks...WIN IT FOR SCAMPER!!!!

The Demons will again play without Brodie Grundy, backing in a forward-line mix and Max Gawn's solo rucking that's been clicking beautifully in their recent wins.

Makeshift forward Harrison Petty slotted six goals against Richmond last time out and Goodwin praised his combination with 20-year-old Jacob van Rooyen, suggesting they'd head further down that path before recalling Grundy.

Afl.com.au

Good on you, lets pray for no rain. Aware of best pubs for roos and demons supporters on the Saturday in Hobart? Cheers- 1st game in Hobart too
No idea, sorry Doc. There is an "all things Tassie" thread floating around on this board, I'm sure there'll be some recommendations there.

Good on you, lets pray for no rain. Aware of best pubs for roos and demons supporters on the Saturday in Hobart? Cheers- 1st game in Hobart too

Hard to believe but you're now my preferred premiers.

Hoping we at least make it respectable and you get into position to drive less preferred options down the ladder.

The Demons will again play without Brodie Grundy, backing in a forward-line mix and Max Gawn's solo rucking that's been clicking beautifully in their recent wins.

Makeshift forward Harrison Petty slotted six goals against Richmond last time out and Goodwin praised his combination with 20-year-old Jacob van Rooyen, suggesting they'd head further down that path before recalling Grundy.

Afl.com.au
Would both Grundy and Brown be gettable?

Asking for a friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't. My childish dream is BBB coming home.

People may laugh but he'd be a better support for Larkey than an unavailable Charlie Comben or CCJ.

Strongly agree. Understood the circumstances but hated him leaving.

In Tassie for the game. Does anyone know if we hold an open training session for the kids to go and watch??

I think training runs are usually on game day this year. Generally first quarter and 3rd but it does vary.

There is the C bar in Bellerive waterfront area if you want something walking distance to the stadium after or before the game.

However the best pubs/bars will be the CBD area /Salamanca

With last week's game I reckon we're all back to being the husks we were during that streak last year. Which means every goal will basically feel like a win. Woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back