Preview North v Pies round 15 pre game thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihocek won't go back, Reid will

It’ll most likely be Mayne that goes back and his midfield replacement will either be Daicos or Crocker. If either of Mihocek or Reid starts back it’ll be a fantastic sign for North!

It’ll most likely be Mayne that goes back and his midfield replacement will either be Daicos or Crocker. If either of Mihocek or Reid starts back it’ll be a fantastic sign for North!
Mayne is too important for your transition, he will remain up the ground

Mayne is too important for your transition, he will remain up the ground

I’d personally have him on par with Phillips as the worst of our mids ball in hand. So from my perspective a guy that gets it 20 times a game takes 4 seconds to dispose of it each time and inevitably moves it 20 metres sideways isn’t overly important in transition. Coupled with him moving to defence both times we’ve lost a mid sized defender in game (Langdon v St Kilda and Howe v Bulldogs) and I’m not so sure.

Either way given the phase of the season we’re in and the comms coming out of Collingwood I unfortunately think they want another look at a Mihocek/ Cox/ Reid fwd third. It’d be a blessing for North though because neither Reid nor Mihocek has any chemistry with the defensive group unlike Mayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bust some skulls, Kyron. Pumped for the kid. Has had some real touch and go moments in his career but has built really nicely this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back