Unofficial Preview North v St Kilda, round 1, 2020 (TODAY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great jumper.

The only jumper we should wear.

I'm going to be running a series of pics including some of the lesser known past North players in the countdown.

Folks should have a crack at working them out.

What would be the point of that?

It must be legal.
The point would be, if one or more players tests positive (and it is likely in coming weeks) or any supporters who attended a game will be found positive (that's even more likely) some teams will be forced to self isolate, bringing all fixtures into chaos. Much easier to postpone the whole thing by a month or two, when the worst is over restart again with games caught up into October etc

Not saying I agree or disagree, but that's reality mate

The point would be, if one or more players tests positive (and it is likely in coming weeks) or any supporters who attended a game will be found positive (that's even more likely) some teams will be forced to self isolate, bringing all fixtures into chaos. Much easier to postpone the whole thing by a month or two, when the worst is over restart again with games caught up into October etc

A delay would be a blessing for our injury list.

Ain't our supposed peak for infection supposed to be August?

How do you figure that? Are they going to innoculate the entire AFL roster with the virus?

No longer the case. It's coming much sooner than we thought. Next 2-3 weeks I reckon

It's out there now.

30 minute life time in aerosol suspensions (coughs), ~24-48 hours on surfaces (contact), and up to 5 days in fecal matter (toilet flushing-->aerosol).

Folks walking around now have already had it, had few or bugger all symptoms, and are now immune.

It's out there now.

30 minute life time in aerosol suspensions (coughs), ~24-48 hours on surfaces (contact), and up to 5 days in fecal matter (toilet flushing-->aerosol).

Folks walking around now have already had it, had few or bugger all symptoms, and are now immune.
A guy at my course just came back from a 4 week flu. I was shocked that he didn’t test positive for the Virus.

A guy at my course just came back from a 4 week flu. I was shocked that he didn’t test positive for the Virus.

Why?

Influenza is still about, he should be grateful that he didn't cop a double whammy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More so because everyone is getting nervous about even the slightest symptoms of the Virus.

If you're under 55 and fit, then don't panic.

I’m definitely not getting a pension anytime soon.

Then you would be doing yourself and society a favor by contracting it (because it's inevitable), isolating yourself for ~14 days, and then going about your business without a worry to yourself or anyone else.

People need to accept that there isn't going to be a 2020 season. Maybe the AFL will try to squeeze a bit of cash out of everyone by playing as many games as they can with or without fans, but eventually the turkey is going to come home to roost and it will be all over.

What happens if we get to round 3 and two Hawthorn players test positive? So they go into quarantine and probably the team they just played too. So those games get postponed for 2 weeks. Then another team. Then another. The fixture won't be workable. All this behind closed doors while everyone is losing money and many are losing loved ones. It's not happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back