Northern Bullants v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Casey Radio

Debutant
Apr 12, 2008
Berwick
AFL Club
Melbourne
Get Ready for Sunday's Clash with a preview of the rivalry when the Northern Bullants take on Collingwood. Both teams will be desperate for a win and their developing players looking to impress

Join Casey Radio's Saturday Game of the Day - Live from 1.30pm

Special Guest with Expert Comments: Phil Cleary

Northern Bullants (9th) v Collingwood (13th) on 97.7FM

Live Webcast with no interruptions or 80's Music

www.3ser.org.au

Casey Radio 97.7FM Your True Home of the VFL!!

Shit _____ vs. Northern Bullants
Saturday 14th June
Princes Park at 2:00 PM

Northern Bullants

B Armfield Austin J.Vansittart
HB Grigg Saddington Iacobucci
C Russell Pfeiffer Browne
HF Colbert Hartlett Wiggins
F Lappin Edwards Ellard

R Ackland Jackson Blackwell

Int Boundy Bransgrove B.Davies Shields Joseph A.O'hAilpin Benjamin Jacobs Morgan Spiteri Anderson D.Davies

Shit _____ vs. Northern Bullants
Saturday 14th June
Princes Park at 2:00 PM

Northern Bullants

B Armfield Austin J.Vansittart
HB Grigg Saddington Iacobucci
C Russell Pfeiffer Browne
HF Colbert Hartlett Wiggins
F Lappin Edwards Ellard

R Ackland Jackson Blackwell

Int Boundy Bransgrove B.Davies Shields Joseph A.O'hAilpin Benjamin Jacobs Morgan Spiteri Anderson D.Davies

Any method to the highlighting? As best I can tell, Browne shouldn't be highlighted.

Thanks TB69.
Would have gone myself (maybe), but the missus has got me painting again.
patch21706_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

No updates what so ever?

Well, I attended todays game, a game that the Bullants took out comfortably by 75 points after starting the game off with an 8 goal first quarter. Where as the second and third quarters were quite equal, the Ants dominated the first and last.:thumbsu:

Any questions and i'll be happy to answer.

Ooh, before I forget, Sammy Jacobs had a RIPPER!

No updates what so ever?

Well, I attended todays game, a game that the Bullants took out comfortably by 75 points after starting the game off with an 8 goal first quarter. Where as the second and third quarters were quite equal, the Ants dominated the first and last.:thumbsu:

Any questions and i'll be happy to answer.

Ooh, before I forget, Sammy Jacobs had a RIPPER!

How did Austin go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I did hear that but thats all I've heard over the last few weeks. I wanna know what kind of role he's been playing and why he keeps getting named in the best.
sorry can't help you with that, i'd be interested to hear how hes been going in more detail too

How did Austin go?
Very well, another good game by Aussie.

Yeah I did hear that but thats all I've heard over the last few weeks. I wanna know what kind of role he's been playing and why he keeps getting named in the best.
Aussie just keeps attacking the hard ball, I think he ended up with either 4 or 7 tackles in the last quarter alone (my memory doesn't help at this stage, but I know Teaguey defintely said he did one of the two).

Thats nice of themchanging the day whats the use of them sending out the fixture if they change the draw a bad move :thumbsdown: it should have stayed as a Curtain Raiser at the MCG :thumbsu:

How did Hartlett and Edwards go? Did either 1 of them really step up and dominate? Would love to see Harts back in the senior squad thought he looked good in his limited game time with the seniors.

What about Jackson and blackwell? These 2 are a bit on fringes now?
Did they get a fair bit of it?

Cheers, for any info....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back