NRL 2021

Any you boys based in NSW?

Surely they ain’t getting near this total tonight with the rain that’s expected?

New rules are the query though. I’ve taken a bit on the unders but it’s not a massive play

Still 38.5 on Pointsbet I’m tempted to go big

Is the rain that bad mate?

It is pouring now but seems to be. Owning in patches. Bare in mind was similar for the Dragons game last week and that went overs easily

Not gonna matter if it’s deluging as what people are saying

They will be lucky to break mid twenties

Both defences were pretty meh last week especially Parra who conceded a bucket to Brisbane

Yeah fair point, will just multi it with the tigers H2H

Not too keen to go near the result tonight. Eels are a different mob in Parra

Eels are one of the better outsiders of the round especially if they aren’t blown away early. If it’s close at halftime I feel they win.Actually like the 1-12 margin both ways

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Warriors v Knights Request A Bet specials:

0C7FB1EB-3D4F-4B20-83AF-CBA79A0EF31F.jpeg

Negative - Broncos are on the way to the spoon

Titans aren’t much better most overrated side and it’s not close yay they bought a few forwards...so? Their halves are horrible. Games are won in the halves and your 9 (plus fullback) not forwards. Titans spine is the worst in the comp!

Not saying I’m going massive just a small $10 bet on the 1-12 into the unders in the AFL pretty safe. Really like the Warriors in the other game

Titans aren’t much better most overrated side and it’s not close yay they bought a few forwards...so? Their halves are horrible. Games are won in the halves and your 9 (plus fullback) not forwards. Titans spine is the worst in the comp!

Not saying I’m going massive just a small $10 bet on the 1-12 into the unders in the AFL pretty safe. Really like the Warriors in the other game

They are panels better and are an outside chance of playing finals

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I've got Warriors earlier in the week @ $2.06, very happy with that value.

Titans should win tonight, but I can't get on them at @ $1.45, even though I reckon they're the better side, they aren't anything close to reliable yet.
This early in the season that's not a game I'm touching H2H, I am keeping one eye on the Total points and Match lines though, if they do anything crazy closer to kick off.

They are panels better and are an outside chance of playing finals

I give them absolute none to play finals. You won’t win many if you are relying on forwards and you let your best one walk to Souths!

I've got Warriors earlier in the week @ $2.06, very happy with that value.

Titans should win tonight, but I can't get on them at @ $1.45, even though I reckon they're the better side, they aren't anything close to reliable yet.
This early in the season that's not a game I'm touching H2H, I am keeping one eye on the Total points and Match lines though, if they do anything crazy closer to kick off.

Agree Juss they opened $2.20. Took a decent go on that into Tigers AFL (just for more value)

I have buffed pretty much all my AFL bets with either the Rabbitohs or Panthers today as a multi for more juice, so damn I need them to get up.
I've also got some legs that won with Richmond & Titans that need both of those to win to complete a very nice little Saturday money boost.

I've chucked the GWS women in too

Back