1330 pre unicorn

Massive **** you Fuimaono you thug

Also Warriors coach for benching Curran can get in the bin, cost me 1400
Curran actually got injured as well :'(

Curran actually got injured as well :'(
Yeah I know

Scored a try not long after he came on

Apparently has a hyperextended elbow, will hold him if not out for long

Probably go Fuimaono to Blore or something, Munster to Doueihi if I can afford it

I grabbed Gamble this week too, god that was hideous also. Hope I have 19-20 so I can bench him

I need to get rid of Ferguson.
Matterson refuses to pass it to him when he is open to score.
Left field option of chasing Hynes points with no Pappy.

I need to get rid of Ferguson.
Matterson refuses to pass it to him when he is open to score.
Left field option of chasing Hynes points with no Pappy.
Anyone who took the punt on Hynes a month ago must be loving life atm

Paid the price for not getting rid of Munster for Doueihi last week

Tino, who I traded out for Harris outscored Ofahengaue (who I also considered moving on)

Harris only scored 66, Doueihi smashes out another ton and is 93k more this week than last. That extra cash would be extremely handy right now...

Thought Gamble would score 40 odd worst case scenario and be ok to field while waiting on Munster to return, yep nope

At the moment

OUT Ferguson, Stefano
IN Hynes, Radley

Im also going for Radley.

I'm dumping Munster for Radley (via Watson) & Curran for Tohu

Munster is traded mainly because he'll play Origin. Im hoping Rapana comes back this round, although it seems unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment

OUT Ferguson, Stefano
IN Hynes, Radley
Im also going for Radley.

I'm dumping Munster for Radley (via Watson) & Curran for Tohu

Munster is traded mainly because he'll play Origin. Im hoping Rapana comes back this round, although it seems unlikely.
Radley bottomed out at 354k is tempting, good thing is is his DPP, like Watson's I guess, could use him on the 2RFs pine later in the year as I'll need Mahoney or someone eventually

Interesting he pumped out a solid score as I'm pretty sure he was injured against us (HIA?)

Could go Munster and Fuimaono to Radley (via Watson) and JFH, still have 33k left, miss out on Doueihi doing this, but I'm using my bank far better with this Radley/JFH move and getting rid of 2 problems with 1 stone (benching Gamble and eradicating Fuimaono from the squad)

Next week see who performs best out of these Dragons backups who will get games the next month with Fuimaonos and McGuires bans in Burns and Faamausili and bring 1 in if not both

Reports are that Pappi will miss the next 2 games through concussion and will probably miss the 3rd game due to NSW selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back