NRL [NRL] SC 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamble and Walker surely the major issues ??
I have the same issue.
I have enough bench cover to not rely on them in the 17 if I make the right trades, will need either a hooker or 5/8 or both depending on what I do.

Gamble was a cash cow, I'm not fussed with him as yet. Walker though, bleeding cash now, either keep or trade.

Crichton, Barnett and Radley are huge concerns now

Apparently Lodge will go to Newcastle, so Barnett will probably lose more playing time, another one to likely trade on a few weeks

I'm not even considering the bye rounds/origin. Instead ill just build to have the best team i can post Origin and hope with a heap of luck that i can challenge for a round prize or at least finish the season strong.
This is my goal too

But this weekend has well and truly ****** me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broncos: Last week's 18th man Teui Robati has been named to make his debut off the bench with Rhys Kennedy moving from the interchange to replace suspended prop Matt Lodge in the front row.
Coach Kevin Walters has given Anthony Milford a third chance, naming the five-eighth to replace suspended No.7 Tyson Gamble with last round's comeback story Albert Kelly shifting to halfback.
Centre Herbie Farnworth is back in the line-up after his late withdrawal last week and Dale Copley drops back to the reserves. The extended bench has undergone a major facelift with potential debutant Selwyn Cobbo, Richie Kennar and Cory Paix included at the expense of Brendan Piakura and Danny Levi.
Kotoni Staggs (knee) and Alex Glenn (calf) are at least another week away from returning.
Storm: Jahrome Hughes (calf) is back in the Nio.7 after his late withdrawal from the Raiders clash with Cooper Johns sliding back to the extended bench but back-rower Kenny Bromwich (hamstring) will spend at least another week on the sideline.
Chris Lewis has again been named in the No.6 jersey in a huge vote of confidence in the back-rower.
Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy expects Ryan Papenhuyzen to be sidelined for 3-4 more weeks which means in-form understudy Nicho Hynes remains at fullback.

Cowboys: Coen Hess (head knock) returns from injury to replace Jason Taumalolo (suspended) at lock and Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (leg) takes the place of centre Connolly Lemuelu (thumb).
The absence of suspended bench forward Lachlan Burr and Francis Molo (head knock) opens up places on the interchange for Peter Hola and Corey Jensen with try-scoring debutant Heilum Luki retaining his spot on the extended bench.
Warriors: Teen sensation Reece Walsh has retained the No.1 jersey with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck staying on the wing. Young centre Rocco Berry (head knock) will miss another week.
Prop Bunty Afoa and second-rower Ben Murdoch Massila drop back to the interchange, swapping places with Kane Evans and Jack Murchie.
Back-rower Josh Curran (elbow) and prop Tom Ale (ankle) are at least another week away from returning.

Wests Tigers: James Roberts (shoulder) returns from injury on the wing with Tommy Talau moving into centre and Joey Leilua dropping out of the squad.
Last week's late inclusion, dummy-half Jake Simpkin, drops off the interchange with Tom Amone taking his place.
Dragons: Forward Josh Kerr (shoulder charge) misses a week after entering an early guilty plea and is replaced by Tariq Sims, who returns after serving a one-week ban.
Veteran prop Paul Vaughan moves into the starting side from the interchange in a swap with Poasa Faamausili and last week's 18th man Daniel Alvaro has been promoted to the bench.
Fullback Cody Ramsey, interchange forward Jaiyden Hunt and winger Max Feagai all failed HIAs during the loss to the Sharks with the first two named and Feagai replaced by the returning Brayden Wiliame (calf).
Late call-up Talatau Amone drops back to the interchange with recently signed veteran Gerard Beale earning the first start of his Dragons return in the centres.

Panthers: Maroons back-rower Kurt Capewell (crusher) accepted a one-week ban with an early plea, allowing Moses Leota (shoulder) to slot back in after his late withdrawal with makeshift prop Liam Martin shifting back to the second row.
Dylan Edwards (hamstring) has failed to recover so Stephen Crichton stays at fullback and Paul Momirovski partnering hat-trick hero Matt Burton in the centres.
Bulldogs: Jack Hetherington returns at prop and captain Josh Jackson is back locking the scrum in a major revamp of the Canterbury pack.
Ava Seumanufagai drops back to the interchange, Adam Elliott moves from No.13 to the second row in place of Chris Smith (suspended) and Jackson Topine returns from injury to replace Sione Katoa (suspended) at dummy-half.
Fullback Dallin Watene-Zelezniak will play despite suffering a foot injury in the loss to Gold Coast and rookie centre Aaron Schoupp retains his place after a solid debut.
Corey Waddell and Renouf Atoni slide from the interchange to the extended bench where they are joined by a returning Tui Katoa (head knock).

Rabbitohs: Cameron Murray (ankle) and Jacob Host (quad) have both been named to make their returns, with Liam Knight and Jaydn Su'A relegated from the side humbled by Penrith.
Josh Mansour (head knock) will miss this week's game and his place on the wing is taken by Taane Milne.
Jai Arrow has been promoted to start at prop with Thomas Burgess going to the bench. Hame Sele joins the bench and Jed Cartwright misses out.
Eels: Prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard took an early plea on a high tackle charge and will miss this weekend's game. Oregon Kaufusi moves into the starting side and Marata Niukore joins the bench in his comeback game from a two-week suspension.
Five-eighth Dylan Brown has another week of his ban to serve.
Utility Will Smith (thumb) is likely at least another week away from a return.

Roosters: There's plenty hanging on the judiciary this week with both Victor Radley and Angus Crichton fronting the panel on Tuesday. Radley has entered two early guilty pleas but is contesting the grading for the second while Crichton is pleading not guilty.
Radley is out for at least a week but is hoping to have the four-week ban for the second charge reduced to just one game. Crichton is looking at two weeks if his challenge fails.
With Radley out, Isaac Liu moves from prop to lock and Siosiua Taukeiaho is promoted to start at prop. Daniel Suluka Fifita joins the bench.
Josh Morris' return from a back problem sees teen sensation Joseph Suaalii drop back to the reserves.
Raiders: Five-eighth Jack Wighton and hooker Josh Hodgson both return from suspension and winger Jordan Rapana is back from a hamstring injury.
Sam Williams shifts from five-eighth to halfback and George Williams is out of the side. Tom Starling retains the starting No.9 role so Hodgson comes from the bench. Semi Valemei makes way for Rapana.
Veteran Sia Soliola has been named on the bench and Hudson Young drops to the reserves. Also gone from last week's bench is Brad Schneider, who made his NRL debut last week.
Elliott Whitehead suffered a gruesome finger injury during the deflating loss to Melbourne but has been named to play. Whitehead has also been charged with tripping and entered a not guilty plea.
The Raiders confirmed on Saturday that fullback Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, who has not played since injuring his neck in round five, would require surgery and is unlikely to play again this season.

Sharks: The absence of suspended trio Mawene Hiroti, Josh Dugan and Teig Wilton has forced a reshuffle. Hiroti's wing spot is Ronaldo Mulitalo, who returns from a knee injury. Wilton is replaced on the interchange bench by Siosifa Talakai, who returns from a four-game suspension. Jesse Ramien is back from an eye injury to fill the centre spot vacated by Dugan.
Shaun Johnson has again been named to return from a hamstring injury for his 200th career game with halfback Chad Townsend dropped to the reserves list.
Andrew Fifita is back on the bench after being left out last week and he takes Billy Magoulias' spot.
Titans: The return of David Fifita from suspension pushes Beau Fermor to the bench and Sam Stone out of the squad.
Patrick Herbert is back from a calf injury in the centres so Esan Marsters drops out of the side. suspension for dangerous contact.
Ash Taylor is listed among the reserves as he nears a return from a hip injury.

Knights: Fullback Kalyn Ponga (groin) and centre Bradman Best (hamstring) are both back on deck in a huge boost for the Knights. Kurt Mann moves from fullback to five-eighth, Phoenix Crossland is the new halfback and Blake Green is out of the side. Last week's debutant Simi Sasagi drops out of the 17 to make way for Best's return.
Sea Eagles: A big in for Manly with Curtis Sironen named to return early from a knee injury via the interchange bench. Karl Lawton retains his spot in the side after playing his first game for the club last weekend and has been promoted from the bench to the run-on side in the back row. Haumole Olakau'atu drops out of last week's 17.
Toafofoa Sipley (dangerous contact) and Lawton (high tackle) have both escaped with fines after entering early guilty pleas.
Dylan Walker (hamstring) and Kieran Foran (hand) are not expected back until after the bye.

Don't know why i fell for Isaako.
He will be on the list to go as i build towards the 17 for the 2nd bye round.

Only have 7 at the moment.
Means getting rid of 10 between 14 and 17 leaving only 5 for rest of comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back