NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do we prefer, Lakers or Warriors?

I think I'd rather the Lakers, they have been playing well but still feel like they are figuring things out on the fly.

If we overcome this refereeing to win this I'll think nothing is stopping us.
Because christ the refs are really really REALLY trying to carry the Lakers to the line.
They've ticked every match fixing box.
Jokic in early foul trouble.
Phantom calls.
And its 55-21 FTs last two games, outside Murray getting 8 in last minute of game two when Lakers were deliberately fouling.
Murray ain't even had a single FT this game!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we overcome this refereeing to win this I'll think nothing is stopping us.
Because christ the refs are really really REALLY trying to carry the Lakers to the line.
They've ticked every match fixing box.
Jokic in early foul trouble.
Phantom calls.
And its 55-21 FTs last two games, outside Murray getting 8 in last minute of game two when Lakers were deliberately fouling.
Murray ain't even had a single FT this game!!!

Yeah, that was frustrating to watch. Denver only needed to breathe on them too heavily and they'd line up for a free throw.

Up to the team to respond. Winning a championship is never going to be easy, despite what some fans have tricked themselves into thinking.

Up to the team to respond. Winning a championship is never going to be easy, despite what some fans have tricked themselves into thinking.
I'm worried Spoelstra has got Malone covered. Knows Jokic can't be stopped but has worked out defending the rest.
Having said that, surely MPJ, Jamal, KCP and co can't all play that bad again.
KCP was deplorable and MPJ horrific.

I'm worried Spoelstra has got Malone covered. Knows Jokic can't be stopped but has worked out defending the rest.
Having said that, surely MPJ, Jamal, KCP and co can't all play that bad again.
KCP was deplorable and MPJ horrific.

The offense isn't the problem for us, the perimeter defense was abysmal. Miami will punish that like no other.

Our D was diabolical. Countless times they would set screens for each other in the corners and both defenders would go with 1 guy. It’s either you switch everything or you don’t f****** hell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back