NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal has to be Conference Finals at a minimum now.

Assuming we play the Suns - the perimeter firepower of the Blazers seems more potent than them.
Terrible analysis from me here.......knew it about one quarter into the Suns series!

No excuses here, they smashed us. I will have nightmares for a long, long time seeing CP3 take those jumpers from the elbow, almost exclusively with us politely social distancing and changing pretty much nothing for a few games in defence style or personnel to at least disrupt him. That was close to the most disappointing aspect of that series. Along with our shocking shooting this series - also a sign of fatigue and skill I suspect.

Jokic was pretty clearly absolutely cooked. Tried to do it all for the team and that was at best a very harsh ejection.

Might be an early call based slightly on emotion, but it is time to look past Malone now to get the most out of this squad?

Sell high on MPJ?
Would you kick the tyres on a trade centred around MPJ/Murray for Lillard?

Murray may take some time to get back in sync post knee.

Just a thought, I come in peace!

Monte is no where near good enough to be a starter. I know he’s our only option right now because Facu isn’t either, and Rivers is meh. I reckon just chuck Bones in. Kid can’t be any worse than Morris. Starting lineup literally just goes through the motions

Jokic injured now. This’ll be interesting…

Our bench needs a shakeup, it’s nauseating. Put a real backup C (bol) in, or find another one. Literally becoming a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bones is rolling. Wonder how far off Jamal is.
Reckon 9 months is best case which would be middle of Jan, I think around the All star break would be the likely outcome.

Really hoping today was the circuit breaker for Gordon. Defensively been great all season but his shooting mechanics look a lot better recently.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back