NBA Week 14 & 15 - where the thread title lasts longer than Bruce Brown's Pacers career

Who is your under-the-radar spirit animal?

• Derrick White is alright, and a big forehead just means a bigger brain

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Isaiah Hartenstein is the archetypal dark horse. And not just because he's surprisingly black.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Dean Wade is the everyman hero we need right now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it when a player sticks it to the Lakers, so Malik Beasley

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol this is a joke. G League lakers pissing all over us at full strength. Same old ball security issues just donating points. Mazulla should start the bench in the 2nd half to teach these careless swollen heads a lesson.
The bench is the only good thing going for us right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair come back by the Knicks again today so far last I saw we were 12 down now up by 5 without Randle OG and Grimes ( Not counting Robinson who's been out a while).

Man I would trade Robinson out and keep Hartenstein he is a goer.

Going down to the wire here Brunson smashed in the face and down on the ground.

Watch lakers play like s**t next game haha of course we get them on this kind of night.

Win without AD and Bron and they think all is good lol this is just a blimp from them and a blimp from us something about both LA teams making us shoot like garbage.

Watch lakers play like s**t next game haha of course we get them on this kind of night.

Win without AD and Bron and they think all is good lol this is just a blimp from them and a blimp from us something about both LA teams making us shoot like garbage.
82 game season means you get the odd strange result. This is one of them, no concern for the Celtics.

Fair come back by the Knicks again today so far last I saw we were 12 down now up by 5 without Randle OG and Grimes ( Not counting Robinson who's been out a while).

Man I would trade Robinson out and keep Hartenstein he is a goer.
Trading Mitch doesn't change how much we can offer iHart as he is an UFA (max we can offer is 14.3M + 1.8M in bonuses).

Mitch was instrumental flr us early in the season and was one of the best defensive centres in the league. Getting 48 minutes of elite centre play will be such a good bonus when he comes back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back