NBA Week 14 & 15 - where the thread title lasts longer than Bruce Brown's Pacers career

Who is your under-the-radar spirit animal?

• Derrick White is alright, and a big forehead just means a bigger brain

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Isaiah Hartenstein is the archetypal dark horse. And not just because he's surprisingly black.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Dean Wade is the everyman hero we need right now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it when a player sticks it to the Lakers, so Malik Beasley

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic win for the struggling Lakers. For them nothing has gone right all season so for the ball club this is a small ray of sunshine. Usually and almost every game someone plays their grand final against the lakers. finally for them it was their turn to play out of their skin

Really happy with this move for us to have a crack next season.
Love the trade, we seem to have an abundance of future 2nds anyways so happy we are cashing in well with a few of them.

Would love for us to make a deal with the Nets around Bridges for their own picks but it seems like they are putting the value on him of being a top 10 player in the NBA.

Night Trying GIF

All the s**t he talks?
He's always been very calculated with his comments through the media.

The disrespect to his teammates late last year when he was saying that Bronny would be easily playing for the Lakers right now.

He's always been very calculated with his comments through the media.

The disrespect to his teammates late last year when he was saying that Bronny would be easily playing for the Lakers right now.
Eh it’s a dad hyping up his son who is trying to make it to the NBA. I’m not going to s**t on him for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘Always someone else’s fault’ This coming from the guy who spends 99% of his life crying about refs?🤣

Also He’s literally injured lmfao… but sure go off

lol the amount of garbage I’ve read about it being Denver’s fans fault that Embiid got injured. Hilarious.

Now LBJ blaming the media. Maybe Embiid is just injury prone? Maybe Philly medical staff are useless?

Hmmm na must be the fans & media LOL

lol the amount of garbage I’ve read about it being Denver’s fans fault that Embiid got injured. Hilarious.

Now LBJ blaming the media. Maybe Embiid is just injury prone? Maybe Philly medical staff are useless?

I am not blaming the media for him being injured, they should have some balls (and the embarrassing hater fans) and admit they were wrong when they wrongly attacked him for 48 hours for being genuinely injured. They won’t though.

Jonathan Isaac's defense comes through in the clutch yet again. One of the most impactful players on that side of the ball I've ever seen.

If he could give us just 20 minutes every night, he'd completely transform the team.

I don't think you could have missed the point more if you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back