Mod. Notice Off Topic Board Name Vote ***Voting closed***

What do you want the off topic board to be called?

• Blood Stained Angels Tavern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bloods Beer Garden

• The Troy Luff Cigar Bar

• Horse and Co. Saloon

• The Brett Kirk Honky-Tonk Joint

• The Bob Skilton Bar

• Captain Courageous Lodge

• Red and White Tavern

• The Troy Luff Stand

• Captain Kirk Jazz Lounge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Off Topic Board Name Vote

EDIT: accidently selected Bloodstained angels tavern. Take one vote off & give it to Troy Luff Stand. No change. TLS FTW.

It's a good system AG. It means we don't have to consider what's popular, just our preference. Makes me think of what Keynes said about stock markets:
"The most successful strategy for future profits will often be to anticipate what the average opinion expects the average opinion to be".

I can't understand why no one else likes 'Horse and Co. Saloon'. Wouldn't everyone like a bevvy and yarn at the Horse and Co. Saloon?

It's a good system AG. It means we don't have to consider what's popular, just our preference. Makes me think of what Keynes said about stock markets:
"The most successful strategy for future profits will often be to anticipate what the average opinion expects the average opinion to be".

I can't understand why no one else likes 'Horse and Co. Saloon'. Wouldn't everyone like a bevvy and yarn at the Horse and Co. Saloon?

When you know why Longmire has that nickname id suggest our club would attract a certain clientèle demographic...

Alright, I'm going to say we're probably done with voting. I'll let new votes up until tomorrow some time but I can't see the current top 2 being taken over.

So it's time for those who didn't vote (Swans posters only, no offense CJ) for 'Bob Skilton Bar' and 'Troy Luff Stand' to vote for one of those two. So if your name is below please vote again:

AUSSIE GUN: Bob Skilton Bar
S120: Bob Skilton Bar
kangle4:
SouthSwans: Bob Skilton Bar
The Lone Wolf:
BarneyBent: Bob Skilton Bar
robbieando: Troy Luff Stand
drivative:

Current votes:
Bob Skilton Bar: 10 votes (6 original + 4 new)
Troy Luff Stand: 7 votes (6+1)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Off Topic Board Name Vote ***Please vote, poll closes Saturday***

I didn't even notice the Bob Skilton Bar, nor that we could opt to stick with the Troy Luff Stand. Guess that's what happens when you don't pay attention.

Anyway, think I'll go with the Bob Skilton Bar. The Troy Luff Stand is nice, but maybe lacks a bit of relevance these days.

Late vote for The Bob Skilton Bar and it's all over.

Thanks to all who voted. Once we have the slogan for the board sorted, I'll request the name change.

I'm not sure if you're saying there's been a late vote, or you need a late vote. Just to be sure I'll submit the second vote which I'm due... I'm happy with The Bob Skilton Bar, so I'll see y'all there.
My shout first up! :)

Back