Offical Roos Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Paul I would generally agree with that. There are a few negative and hyper-critical posters but they get jumped on pretty quick. There are those that say it's all too "peace and luvvy duvvy" and non-critical but I find there to be a good diversity of opinions.

Sorry Guys..... on the few times I have visited they have been bagging the hell out of the club... but the worse thing I read was they were enjoying the company of some Essendon twit (probably Dan in drag), and abusing anyone who said the North Board should be for North People...

Once again sorry guys but that is how I saw it......

Rooboy,

Teh essenson supporter you are referring to is Kev and he just gives a view from the other side. I reckon its good tog et ano-n north view sometimes.

Well if you are angry at too many people bagging the club go there and challenge CIK and the others. I personally don't believe its bad as you say but there is an element there that is too negative. But these people are balanced out by the posters who are very positive.

Paul

Hey Rooboy96,
Come on down.
If you think you can contribute on the Roos forum (something of value that is), then do so. It has got to be better than sitting in the corner here with all your like-minded "friends" telling each other how positive you all are, and what wicked people the negative posters are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back