Game Day Pussies v Roos - The Hamish McIntosh Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pussies v Roos - The Hamish McIntosh Cup

Aaron Black dislikes this

its game day so...
Coach Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's nice to dream lads. But, they'll have their way with us and the camera's will find and broadcast ladies crocheting, all rugged up in their winter woollies halfway through the 3rd q.

Cats by 47 ☹

If you are attending church prior to game time you can always pray 🙏

It's nice to dream lads. But, they'll have their way with us and the camera's will find and broadcast ladies crocheting, all rugged up in their winter woollies halfway through the 3rd q.

Cats by 47 ☹

If you are attending church prior to game time you can always pray 🙏
if Coach Emeritus Scamper was still with us he would be angry at you...
17219.jpeg

Maybe it’s blind optimism, maybe it’s the meth, but I do think we have a shot today.
Midfield needs to step up and I think they can with big X in there. Limit turnovers, limit oppo inside 50s so our dysfunctional back line doesn’t * it up a million times. Just on that, I also think Lmac will play a much better game than his last couple. Should have been dropped but I reckon words will have been had and he’ll respond!

This might be all pie in the sky stuff but I’m sick of losing and expecting losses that I’m gonna try this positive thinking bullshit.

North by 12.

We will win

Cats will are so cooked they’re dim sims
In the middle we need to boss them - it’s where we can take control of field position
Youth need to give us energy and pressure the pensioners
I’d play Greenwood on Stewart as a defensive forward
Lmac has struggled on the smalls so I’d match him on Rohan
Get Ratts the win he so thoroughly deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back