Autopsy Forget rock bottom - Roos enter the event horizon vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure we've only won 2 games...

Scott is what he is, if there is a player on our list that is closest to delivering 100% of what they are capable it has been him for half the year. His disposal is patchy and lacks damage, I think that will be a forgiveable issue when he has 10 team mates that go close to delivering to their talent like he does.
fair point on Scott - seems to run out games significantly better than 95% of our list as well which begs the question of why this is so.....

I think I was counting the two extra wins from intra clubs matches :)

fair point on Scott - seems to run out games significantly better than 95% of our list as well which begs the question of why this is so.....

I think I was counting the two extra wins from intra clubs matches :)
Take em where you can get em eh? ;)

FWIW Scott is IMO exactly the sort of player that is a good player to build around, potentially a great one on his day when you need him and others are shut down. All you can ask for is players to play as close to their potential as possible more often than not, the rest is on the club to either find a better role - or find another player to take the spot. I don't think he'll ever be our best but is firmly in the category of players to worry about when the music stops playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back