Official Team Thread Official Dragons FFC Season 24 Team Thread - Just remember your friends, @hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win Dragons. Hatchy1992 was a star again up forward, Determinant got amongst the goals too with a number of others contributing strongly as well. Great to get the win for iBeng and Spanna_ in their milestone matches too.

Onwards to next week where another tough encounter awaits.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Sorry, too many Adelaide supporters.

J/K welcome aboard.
You can never have too many. Besides, apart from haydo23 I think we have every crows poster in existence that isn't a whiny biartch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Announcement. Unless the scotch I'm consuming bites me in the arse really hard, I'll be posting nominees for the poster of the year award tonight (so far) a bit later this evening

btw sorry lads if I don't post tonight, I'm just watching the highlights of the West Coast v Port game from last night over and over again :D
One can't be blamed. I'm still laughing at Pillock

Last edited:
Alright, campaigners...

A bit of a delay in the poster of the year nominations.

Firstly, so as to not speak ill of the allegedly dead, and to save him the embarrassment of abusing the wrong cammo on twitter (again), we will be changing the name of the Sam Malone award.

I am throwing the thread open for suggestions. One suggestion per poster as I am a simpleton who cant keep track on anything too complex.

The best suggestions will be put into a poll and voted on.

NOW...

The posters of the week ARE...

Round 1 - WFL

Round 2 - cammo6556

Round 3 - VSTone

Round 4 - VSTone

Alright, campaigners...

A bit of a delay in the poster of the year nominations.

Firstly, so as to not speak ill of the allegedly dead, and to save him the embarrassment of abusing the wrong cammo on twitter (again), we will be changing the name of the Sam Malone award.

I am throwing the thread open for suggestions. One suggestion per poster as I am a simpleton who cant keep track on anything too complex.

The best suggestions will be put into a poll and voted on.

NOW...

The posters of the week ARE...

Round 1 - WFL

Round 2 - cammo6556

Round 3 - VSTone

Round 4 - VSTone

The only correct way to name the award is to name it after the inaugural winner.

I, for one, support VSTone in his campaign to win the Blaze Storm medal

The only correct way to name the award is to name it after the inaugural winner.

I, for one, support VSTone in his campaign to win the Blaze Storm medal
So, you won't be voting for Postie McPosterface?

Also while I'm here, to celebrate last nights epic win and the Dragons fine winning streak, Crocodile Drunkees has a brand spanking new promotion. Free Shuey's for all!!!!

images-75.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back