OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw them in 1988 on the AFD tour - tenth row on the floor. A band called Kings Of The Sun opened. I have very fond memories of the concert, and wouldn't bother seeing them again. They played the whole album minus a couple of tracks (Anything Goes and You're Crazy from memory), and a couple of covers (Knockin On Heaven's Door and another).

I still listen to some tracks off this album occasionally, and they hold up well. My Michelle, Mr Brownstone and the riff and opening from Welcome To The Jungle are particular favourites. I don't have any time for their later stuff at all (November Rain is just embarrassing).
You're embarrassing.

I guess if you like schmaltzy pop ballads it might be up you alley, but when I heard that track I knew G'n'R were done.
I'm sorry happiness upsets you.

Easy solution - bring in Michael Anthony. Problem solved.

On topic - Better be Adler in the reunion.
No izzy, no Adler is what I'm hearing - it's likely slash, duff and axl and hired guns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously considering flying over for this. To see my favourite band back together for the first time in my life...Holy s**t I am stoked.
They'll tour here.... Only way I'd consider travelling to see them is if it's the AFD line up.

They'll tour here.... Only way I'd consider travelling to see them is if it's the AFD line up.
I'd love to see Izzy but not sure that Adler would still have it after so many years of abusing his body.

I'm sure they will, the rumour has been around for months now...But this Coachella show...This is the one.

I'd love to see Izzy but not sure that Adler would still have it after so many years of abusing his body.
I watched a clip of him playing about a month ago and he still has it, now whether he can do a full show let alone a full tour is the big question.

I'm sure they will, the rumour has been around for months now...But this Coachella show...This is the one.
I'm not so sure they will. This and a US tour will earn them a shitload. They wouldn't need to tour here. Plus I'd be surprised if Axl and Slash can stand each other for that long.

I watched a clip of him playing about a month ago and he still has it, now whether he can do a full show let alone a full tour is the big question.
I doubt he'd be able to do a full show, especially at GnR intensity. But I could be wrong of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back