OFFICIAL THREAD: Crowies book your travel to the Grand Final in 2014 now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
After another win in the pre-season cup, the excitement at Crow HQ is reaching fever pitch.

Best to get in early, so book your flights to Melbourne for Grand Final week now, as from what I'm hearing your team is a lock to be there. I will act as a travel agent on your behalf :thumbsu:

:rainbow:

Putting $10 on Sloane for the Brownlow\Normie double

He can't be stopped

After another win in the pre-season cup, the excitement at Crow HQ is reaching fever pitch.

Best to get in early, so book your flights to Melbourne for Grand Final week now, as from what I'm hearing your team is a lock to be there. I will act as a travel agent on your behalf :thumbsu:

:rainbow:

Condolences for your s**t thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I now have the strains of New York, New York in my memory...

I was going to wait and see if you actually catch anything from this stinker first...

Currently, the booking is for 6, only you and the 5 sluts you have on hand
You misunderstand, I am the travel agent, not the person on the Grand Final trip :rainbow:

lol at the Camries squawking after scrapping over the line against an undermanned Blues (missing 21 of our starting best 22 - only Bootsma played from our best 22) also had the umpires gift you 8 goals.

Didn't you comprehensively beat Carlton in the preseason comp?

LOCK :rainbow:

Not sure what game you watched..the opposition was marginally better than the training run we had last week. To be honest, we would of been better off playing internal trials rather than the 2 games we have had so far..

You sure have high expectations for a team you closetly support..

I havent seen it...just another port flog with a little brother complex...get over it ..if the chip on ya shoulder gets any bigger we will have to call u samboy. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back