***Official WRESTLEMANIA 23 thread***

Remove this Banner Ad

do you think the ecw 8 man tag match will be under extreme rules???
it should be, otherwise it isn't a "proper" ecw match.

Maybe the best technical wrestler but not the best wrestler by a LONG way.

True. At the moment Edge has the full package. Orton is also up there but has some flaws in ring (too many rest holds). Rey Mysterio is great in ring but has his limits (due to size and style can't really work great matches with poorer and bigger wrestlers). Benjamin is great in ring but hasn't had the chance to prove himself in big selling matches. And again HBK still produces great matches.

why has batista become so terrible...he was such a good dominant heel during the evolution days and now he is an attempted babyface without a hint of presence or skill...even his spinebuster doesnt have the some power and isnt delivered as effectivey anymore..i know he got injured but it has been ages since he returned...the taker will have to carry his througout their match

cena hbk could be good...i want the feud to stay the same up until the last moments of raw where hbk sweet chin music's cena and walks off with the title...therefore he will be seen as a face unlike if he was to do it the next raw and continue it...

orton to win mitb

It's quite obvious who will win the MVP v Benoit match for the US title, with Benoit possibly moving to RAW after WM, MVP will have to win wont he?

they should make the batista v undertaker match hell in a cell. then people will get interested in it. at the moment all the talk is about cena/michaels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm at work and have limited Internet access - can anyone give me an update/report on things today Please??

Funny seeing people hating on Batista vs Taker in here.

A classic story is that when Batista came back through gorilla after the match he was fired up and yelled 'let's see them top that!' because he was pissed off Cena vs HBK got the main event slot.

This was an odd Wrestlemania but arguably has the strongest combination of world title matches in history. Both were 4.5/5 in my eyes.

23 and 24 XXIV are two WrestleManias I didn't watch. Some day I'll get around to them. Probably feel like the Attitude Era compared to what they do now over a decade into the Linda Does Politics Era.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back