Old school Best mates grandad

Remove this Banner Ad

None of those blokes would last one minute on air in today’s woke media. No ones allowed to just be themselves anymore.

The high priests of "wokeness" would have them shipped off to the gulags for readjustment.

Jesus some people are stupid.

The club posted this on their YouTube account!

The club are proud of this stuff, they want to share it, they literally did share it.

Unbelievable.

Imagine if he walked in to Arden Street tomorrow?

They'd call the cops on him.

Actually, given they just posted the video themselves, they'd probably get him to address the players.

FFS.

Brilliant video - heard all about Johnny Lewis and Pat Kelly (especially his love for Lou Richards) from my own family.

It is great that the club puts this stuff out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of those blokes would last one minute on air in today’s woke media. No ones allowed to just be themselves anymore.

Which is why we posted this on our official club channel.

Sigh.

Bloody NTTAWWTo feminist cultural Marxists have ruined the traditional heritage of the club!

<Club uploads video of great old North bloke talking about North players belting opposition unconscious>

Bloody NTTAWWTo feminist cultural Marxists have ruined the traditional heritage of the club, they won't be getting a penny off me til they celebrate our proud history, also I am a massive brain genius smarter than everyone who has ever lived.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back